1

Topic: About glue sniffing

If to smell glue in the street is is law violation? Somehow went on deserted quay in the morning - I look on plates the teenager with a packet sat. I do not know glue there or still that. Inhaled from a packet. Permanently looked around. Me saw - the packet hid at once. For it cops take away them that-whether? Or it is arrival such?

2

Re: About glue sniffing

K> somehow went on deserted quay in the morning - I look on plates the teenager with a packet sat. I do not know glue there or still that. Inhaled from a packet. Permanently looked around. Me saw - the packet hid at once. K> for it cops take away them that-whether? Or it is arrival such? Would approach and asked

3

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> for it cops take away them that-whether? Or it is arrival such? Most likely ran away from a boarding school. Can return back and punish. If house most likely parents drunks, can deprive of the parent rights and send in a boarding school. Even children love the bad parents-drunks more than a boarding school - paradox.

4

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> if to smell glue in the street is is law violation? An offense. K> for it cops take away them that-whether? Take away likely if get. I think, the adult for the fact  do not punish, and here if catch engaged in it of public troubles too arrange, and if in the company with teenagers can and plant.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

5

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> for it cops take away them that-whether? Or it is arrival such? Cops  do not praise... And arrival too time on time is not necessary

6

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> if to smell glue in the street is is law violation? Heard that glue for quite some time now do on any other basis, and it does not interpose. Like even in 90 passed, just because of glue sniffing.

7

Re: About glue sniffing

Ops> Heard that glue for quite some time now do on any other basis, and it does not interpose. Like even in 90 passed, just because of glue sniffing. Gasoline, as far as I know, too smell. And acetone. And something else...

8

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> Heard that glue for quite some time now do on any other basis, and it does not interpose. Like even in 90 passed, just because of glue sniffing. Whence the HARDWARE knows, what the guilty smelled glue?

9

Re: About glue sniffing

Ops>> Heard that glue for quite some time now do on any other basis, and it does not interpose. Like even in 90 passed, just because of glue sniffing. Whence the HARDWARE knows, what the guilty smelled glue? Yes , it can was poor  which on a steam and gas generator yet  and smelled a compound directly from a packet. Trousers at it were with ?

10

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, ononim, you wrote: O> yes , it can was poor  which on a steam and gas generator yet  and smelled a compound directly from a packet. Trousers at it were with ? In the winter?

11

Re: About glue sniffing

Hello, ononim, you wrote: O>> yes , it can was poor  which on a steam and gas generator yet  and smelled a compound directly from a packet. Trousers at it were with ? In the winter?. Such here worthless now winter