1

Topic: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> From the good I can tell about the Savings Bank, there became almost on . Only once me asked to come (politely) tomorrow though I came 15 minutes prior to closing. Though where easier to be closed earlier on a floor of hour but to service all. As you one-sidedly argue! So the client which thinks was in time before early closing. And here present that you resort 15 minutes prior to closing - and you do not start up, though under the schedule it should be opened. Standing up for that side of a door you hardly justified early closing. . They have an operation mode: i.e. the client should have possibility to transit in a location. I am afraid that operation mode violation as that is punished by the law. At least can arrive what  checking and . But on the other hand deliver itself to the place of the cashier: you Close an input in a client hall strictly under the schedule: and in a client hall of 20 persons is 1 more business hour we admit. You are pleased strongly with such perspective? But from the point of view of the labor legislation at the employee working hours ended. For what reason it should spend the personal time free of charge? Hardly such processings will pay. At us capitalism - to you anybody is obliged nothing for beautiful eyes. The output certainly is: it is possible to make such restrictions in electronic queue that did not distribute coupons for working hours limits. Seeing a situation in the several different organizations "from that side" I can establish the fact: in the reason and the decision of 99 % of cases of the boorish relation, queues and generally the bad servicing (in particular both in Mail and in Sbere) lies not at level of the employee which is rude and not so services. I know that many disagree - but it is the fact. The reason  : the small salary. Who would doubt, yes? Even if you personally work in this mail, and was specific the salary suits you also you want burn directly to work honesty - for one at you it does not turn out in any way. Because for all collective you not do not pull one. And because of that that the salary small there a constant . Constant shortage. An amount of employees on staff and so it is optimized as much as possible for the sake of saving so it is not considered at all that people are ill and walk in holidays. As a result you permanently physically are not in time. Because operations for two, or for three. You simply try to deliver itself to the place of such employee. You come on operation on an hour earlier since it is necessary to disassemble yesterday's mail. Then bring the next batch. You have not time to disassemble it, there comes time to service clients. The cash register works one since your workmate left one month ago, and on its place yet did not accept the person. On this place normally give advice to leave. Type remains nobody - the salary lift. Is not present do not lift, since we in the country have an unemployment who that all the same is. Dismissal does not change service, dismissal changes that that in life of the employee who was already that will not be reflected in any way on operations of mail/sbera or what there other cash register. The reason  that the Relation of the employee to clients, it almost always a projection of the relation of the principal to employees. I.e. if the principal concerns employees in a context: it is not pleasant - leave, the employee at servicing will project too: it is not pleasant go to other place. As that so.

2

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: a C> Hello, galileo, you wrote: G>> From the good I can tell about the Savings Bank, there became almost on . Only once me asked (politely) to come tomorrow though I came 15 minutes prior to closing. Though where easier to be closed earlier on a floor of hour but to service all. A C> As you one-sidedly argue! I argue very simply: reduce a bank operating time yes though to an hour. Now they to 19 work, let to 18 work, but if the client came at the appointed time,  are kind service. 1) at employees will not be stress that time home to gather but only all . Time will complete all affairs after the termination of operation with clients. 2) clients should not worry, and to how many really it is necessary to be in time. To me it was real not pleasantly, I hurried up to be in time, I spent the time to visit in separation personally, and to me you told supposedly were in time certainly, but go  better home, we a pier already almost everything, is fast home - whether it absolutely not ridiculously? Also it is the Savings Bank! 3) in 18 close a door, put on an input of the security guard which only lets out, and takes in nobody. The bank works to 18 come tomorrow. It is insulting that was not in time, itself it is guilty. Where here defect? Or force of a habit?

3

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> Hello, Cicero, you wrote: a C>> Hello, galileo, you wrote: G>>> From the good I can tell about the Savings Bank, there became almost on . Only once me asked to come (politely) tomorrow though I came 15 minutes prior to closing. Though where easier to be closed earlier on a floor of hour but to service all. A C>> As you one-sidedly argue! G> I argue very simply: G> reduce a bank operating time yes though to an hour. Now they to 19 work, let to 18 work, but if the client came at the appointed time,  are kind service. G> 1) at employees will not be stress that time home to gather but only all . Time will complete all affairs after the termination of operation with clients. G> 2) clients should not worry, and to how many really it is necessary to be in time. To me it was real not pleasantly, I hurried up to be in time, I spent the time to visit in separation personally, and to me you told supposedly were in time certainly, but go  better home, we a pier already almost everything, is fast home - whether it absolutely not ridiculously? Also it is the Savings Bank! G> 3) in 18 close a door, put on an input of the security guard which only lets out, and takes in nobody. The bank works to 18 come tomorrow. It is insulting that was not in time, itself it is guilty. G> where here defect? Or force of a habit? A problem in that that everywhere where I worked a holding time of clients (that that is officially registered on an input according to which open and close an input) completely coincided with working hours of the employee. And that that the employee should be prepared for operation: well at least should receive cash, print pieces of paper, etc. And upon termination of operation also should "complete day" (i.e. again  to hand over money, which what paper operation). There is also which what not absolutely explicit operation for the client: Type to disassemble the delivered mail, etc. All it happens as though after-hour time. Actually you suggest the cashier to select one hour of free time that simply  easy queue. And if today queues are not present? And still. Check to me - complaints from clients only it will be added. Imagine that you resort at 18:01 - the door in cash register is already closed. Inside there was 1 client. They let out it in 5 minutes. The cash register actually has still at least 54 minutes, but they any more do not service you. But the cash register fairly for nothing stays this time for form's sake and leaves. Check to me on it any principal does not go. And if goes, it higher finding out such order there and then punishes.

4

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: the C> the Problem in that that everywhere where I worked a holding time of clients (that that is officially registered on an input according to which open and close an input) completely coincided with working hours of the employee. The C> And that that the employee should be prepared for operation: well at least should receive cash, print pieces of paper, etc. a C> And upon termination of operation also should "complete day" (i.e. again  to hand over money, which what paper operation). The C> Happens also which what not absolutely explicit operation for the client: type to disassemble delivered mail, etc. a C> All it there is as though after-hour time. Well so it is as though bad, on mine it is operation and it should be paid a C> Actually you suggest the cashier to select one hour of free time that simply  easy queue. Yes, hour  time is not pleasant more precisely, at you for a month statistics how many after closing collects leaves on that to service all Cs> And if today queues is not present? Means to it carried, and if to the people gathered it can waste more hour much - that did not carry a C> And still. Check to me - complaints from clients only it will be added. And here I do not agree a C> Imagine that you resort at 18:01 - the door in cash register is already closed. Because the bank works to 18. It seems to me can understand any that the institution is already closed, and that the bank  still services that, it from a lordly shoulder of the best bank of the country, unless not abruptly? The C> Inside remained 1 client.> They it let out a C in 5 minutes. The C> At cash register actually is still at least 54 minutes, but they any more do not service you. A C> But the cash register fairly for nothing stays this time for form's sake and leaves. It is not necessary to sit, start up hand over change,  there start up make, home let before go. To me as to the client so it will be more convenient and can employees there will be more affable Cs> Check to me on it any principal does not go. A C> And if goes, it higher finding out such order there and then punishes. Well then start up punch that the higher made experiment, you see continuous difficulties because do not consider that this approach better, but it not so

5

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, galileo, you wrote: still it is possible to close curtains in 18 and then anybody and does not see that there who that is serviced

6

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> well so it is as though bad, on mine it is operation and it should be paid a C>> Actually you suggest the cashier to select one hour of free time that simply  easy queue. G> yes, hour  time is not pleasant more precisely, at you for a month statistics how many after closing collects leaves on that that Who will service all it to do? Anybody will not listen to cashiers, and a manual to spit problems of the cashier. A C>> And if today queues are not present? G> means to it carried, and if to the people gathered it can waste more hour much - that did not carry And to pay this time as? And who should be engaged in all registration? For the sake of what? A C>> And still. Check to me - complaints from clients only it will be added. G> and here I do not agree And in vain. A C>> Imagine that you resort at 18:01 - the door in cash register is already closed. G> because the bank works to 18. It seems to me can understand any that the institution is already closed, and that the bank  still services that, it from a lordly shoulder of the best bank of the country, unless not abruptly? The C>> Inside remained 1 client.>> They it let out a C in 5 minutes. The C>> At cash register actually is still at least 54 minutes, but they any more do not service you. A C>> But the cash register fairly for nothing stays this time for form's sake and leaves. G> it is not necessary to sit, start up hand over change,  there start up make, home let before go. To me as to the client so it will be more convenient and can employees there will be more affable Again  a question on payment. A C>> Check to me on it any principal does not go. A C>> And if goes, it higher finding out such order there and then punishes. G> well then start up punch that the higher made experiment, Well judging by that that anybody punched till now nothing: or nobody tries, or it is impossible to punch. I will tell at once: you will not punch! G> you see continuous difficulties because do not consider that this approach better, but not so I tell it so because I really transited it on that side and I know as it it there. And you theorize. And it is visible. A problem in that that that you offer all complicates available system, increases an overhead charge, thus with doubtful return. It in the first. And in the second a problem in that that cashiers face this problem (employees which immediately work with clients) and clients and to affect system they cannot in any way. And those who could that that to change does not see problems. The cash register as that is closed, employees as a situation resolve every day that - what for that that to change? I already above wrote: the problem in cash register on 99 % in any way does not depend on the cashier. All is organization and manual problems. A unique correct way: electronic queue. On a private experience: where that faced once. The terminal produced the check approximately about that that the working day is almost completed that they terribly sympathize with me, and even are as though glad to my arrival and all affairs, but I was late. Come tomorrow. Before closing was more than 20 minutes still.

7

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: I perfectly understand your point of view, but at me it another. It is normal when at people the different points of view

8

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: a C> But on the other hand deliver itself to the place of the cashier: a C> you Close an input in a client hall strictly under the schedule: and in a client hall of 20 persons is 1 more business hour it is admissible. Operation of banking workers does not come to an end with door closing before clients. They there even 2 sit an hour and line grandmas.

9

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: a C> But on the other hand deliver itself to the place of the cashier: a C> you Close an input in a client hall strictly under the schedule: and in a client hall of 20 persons is 1 more business hour it is admissible. The C> you strongly are pleased with such perspective? A C> But from the point of view of the labor legislation at the employee working hours ended. A C> For what reason it should spend the personal time free of charge? And let does not come to an end. For clients - 20.00 (conditionally) - time when cease to start up in separation. For employees - the termination of the working day 20.30 (it is besides conditional, it is necessary to estimate, how many on the average still it is necessary, it and can depend on separation). Accordingly and to plan working hours of employees. Well and if clients this day is not after 20.00 - at employees and other operation is.

10

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> Operation of banking workers does not come to an end with door closing before clients. It is possible to sit after servicing termination though how many - only it is not paid. I write it to you not because I so I think, that is why that so was in all real organizations where I worked (type of mail or banks). Anywhere was not such that separate time "for other operations" has been selected. Officially with door closing before clients paid working hours of the cashier come to an end. It not conjectures and imaginations or desires of clients is was real everywhere so where I worked. M> they there even 2 sit an hour and line grandmas. Yes. Some really line for 2 hours. Especially beginning. But they the personal time sit out it. I know (it and now works) the cashier which literally in 5 minutes (to me it seems what even less) goes to gather home. But it for this purpose specially prepares in advance. And certainly not such focus the most skilled cashier can do each time even (well the program and greetings for example can hang up!).

11

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Pavel Dvorkin, you wrote: PD> And let does not come to an end. PD> for clients - 20.00 (conditionally) - time when cease to start up in separation. PD> for employees - the termination of the working day 20.30 (it is besides conditional, it is necessary to estimate, how many on the average still it is necessary, it and can depend on separation). PD> Accordingly and to plan working hours of employees. PD> well and if clients this day is not after 20.00 - at employees and other operation is. Whether not too it is a lot of word "let"? I was already tired to repeat same. Yes. So-so represents the majority of clients operation of the cashier. But the manual considers differently. Working hours of the cashier for which to it pay coincides with a servicing mode. They do all "other" operation as that parallely, or to/ambassador clients, but during no-charge time. For this reason cashiers so do not love  the late clients. Since it went already their personal time. And they still as above wrote need to complete day, to line grandmas, and it too during personal time.

12

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> I perfectly understand your point of view, but at me it another. It is normal when at people the different points of view Only you understand - I describe not the point of view: and that as it is upon, really! And you write about that as though you wanted, as consider as correct. As it would be desirable for you. I.e. meanwhile that you write and I the same difference as between imagination and a reality.

13

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: whether the C> Not too is a lot of word "let"? The C> But considers a manual differently. All right, I replace with one "let" - let the manual considers differently.

14

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

Hello, Cicero, you wrote: G>> I perfectly understand your point of view, but at me it another. It is normal when at people the different points of view of a C> Only you understand - I describe not the point of view: and that as it is upon, really!> And you write a C about that as though you wanted, as consider as correct. As it would be desirable for you. The C> I.e. meanwhile that are written by you and I the same difference as between imagination and a reality. That you that that know that, does not mean that so will be always. And that you cannot present that as to force it to work, too does not mean that it will not work. My imaginations, in this case, are easy for embodying in a reality, a question only in desire. And you do not argue at all that it conveniently, you argue about what that small internal squabbles  "And who should be engaged in all registration? For the sake of what?" So you, with the faugh, not  in my imaginations and once again, I perfectly understand your point of view, but at me it another.

15

Re: About operation of Mail and the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation and not only

If so happens there where you worked, it at all does not mean that so happens everywhere (or so should happen everywhere).