26

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S> For simplicity, at the moment of passage on proof-of-stake and the master . S> Think, it as that negatively can be perceived? Are absolutely negative. All currencies with  test short-term  and further slide to zero. An exception - Dash, but at them absolutely unprofitable  at the huge price.

27

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, Kernan, you wrote: K> Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S>> For simplicity, at the moment of passage on proof-of-stake and the master . K> I understand why is selected proof-of-stake and why exchange will go 1:1 differently each person received on pre-ico more than 1.000 tokens there can be a master , . S>> Think, it as that negatively can be perceived? K> as enclosed, I feel a certain attempt to throw. I think, many with pre-ico can argue also since they were included the first into the project took a risk maximum on itself on one conditions, and here bang! and conditions exchanged on less favourable. If WP was legally we mean, there could be problems. Probably about it it is necessary to write more in detail to us. Look as was: - Tokens exchange on coins 1:100 (capitalization as a matter of fact does not change, simply the dollar breaks into cents) -  new coins, for 5 years capitalization of coins would double at the expense of appearance new As became - tokens exchange 1:1, the dollar remains dollar - new coins do not appear in the future, all capitalization is on sale on ICO - appear the master  for 100.000 coins that in the future should lead to growth of demand for tokens (in a number of the countries the are obliged to be the master  since honey the data cannot abandon country limits) I.e. anything did not change as a matter of fact, and the token became more favourable in long-term perspective. Or I do not understand something?

28

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, Kernan, you wrote: K> Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S>> Hello, Trotsky, you wrote:>>> Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S>>>> Yesterday started ICO. S>>>> If that - mine  the link: https://my.skychain.global/Account/Regi … 3d>> the Hosting at you rubbish. What so the site is long loaded? S>> oversea and like the good... K> Amazonovsky CloudFlare you should be protected at least. K> P.S. To you in a cart correctly wrote about change of a purse and  on soap. Tokens are shipped on a purse by pushing the link in the letter. Even   gets access to an office, it cannot ship tokens on the purse.

29

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S> Tokens are shipped on a purse by pushing the link in the letter. Even   gets access to an office, it cannot ship tokens on the purse. Understood. It turns out, at the moment of shipment of tokens it will be necessary to confirm on soap, what a purse the specified in an office and only after that tokens, so will be shipped?

30

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, Kernan, you wrote: K> Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S>> Tokens are shipped on a purse by pushing the link in the letter. Even   gets access to an office, it cannot ship tokens on the purse. K> understood. It turns out, at the moment of shipment of tokens it will be necessary to confirm on soap, what a purse the specified in an office and only after that tokens, so will be shipped? Yes, certainly. So if specified the mail that tokens precisely you will not lose.

31

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S> As became S> - tokens exchange 1:1, the dollar remains dollar S> - new coins do not appear in the future, all capitalization is on sale on ICO S> - appear the master  for 100.000 coins, what in the future should lead to growth of demand for tokens (in a number of the countries the are obliged to be the master  since honey the data cannot abandon country limits) What percent bring in a month ?

32

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, Trotsky, you wrote: Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S>> As became S>> - tokens exchange 1:1, the dollar remains dollar S>> - new coins do not appear in the future, all capitalization is on sale on ICO S>> - appear the master  for 100.000 coins, what in the future should lead to growth of demand for tokens (in a number of the countries the are obliged to be the master  since honey the data cannot abandon country limits) What percent bring in a month ? https://skychain.global/wp-content/uplo … CONOMY.pdf

33

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S> Yesterday started ICO. The gmail-address in ? In a command half advisEr  advisOr? And  you the walking manual "how to distinguish scam from normal ICO"

34

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, zi, you wrote: zi> the gmail-address in ? In a command half advisEr  advisOr? And  You not in course probably, what is different words with a bit different sense?

35

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, sharpcoder, you wrote: S> Hello, zi, you wrote: zi>> the gmail-address in ? In a command half advisEr  advisOr? And  S> You not in course probably, what is different words with a bit different sense? I to you on "you", and you on "you" am direct at once... Moreover and so in a boorish way I advise to hang up a photo of Rajana Goslinga in section "about a command", speak helps https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03 … rency-ico/ (there  the people, esteem really) as to adviser/or Adviser and advisor are both accepted spellings of the noun meaning one who advises or counsels. There is no difference between them. http://grammarist.com/spelling/adviser-advisor/

36

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, zi, you wrote: zi> I advise to hang up a photo of Rajana Goslinga in section "about a command", speak helps zi> https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03 … rency-ico/ (there  the people, esteem really) well the one who laughs last laughs, all of them (including the HARDWARE) cut suckers, and cut apparently very abruptly, to us before such earnings...

37

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

U> the one who laughs last well laughs, U> all of them (including the HARDWARE) cut suckers, and cut apparently very abruptly, to us before such earnings... Well it is clear, when you have goods (Document circulation) - it it is possible . And here candy wrappers to whom are necessary?

38

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

39

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, falcoware, you wrote: F> Well it is clear, when you have goods (Document circulation) - it it is possible . And here candy wrappers to whom are necessary? Here and document circulation is necessary to nobody.

40

Re: [A flogging 2.0] [ICO] Skychain

Hello, uuuser, you wrote: U> Hello, zi, you wrote: zi>> I advise to hang up a photo of Rajana Goslinga in section "about a command", speak helps zi>> https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03 … rency-ico/ (there  the people, esteem really) U> well the one who laughs last laughs, U> all of them (including the HARDWARE) cut suckers, and cut apparently very abruptly, to us before such earnings... I do not cut suckers. I have not enough buyers and in the core the large. It is more 1 $ than purchase is. And when you see that to you 100 ethers (the ether 700$ costs) from a purse on which 50.000 ethers came... Well it is explicit not suckers.