1

Topic: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvngu7_w28g the Machine from a tuple of the president of Ukraine Peter Poroshenko Tuesday afternoon forced down the pensioner at center of Kiev. Failure got to an observation camera lens. Road accident happened at 12:40 on intersection of streets Shelkovichnaja and Institute. On frames it is visible that the elderly man rushed on other side  parts on a traffic light inhibiting signal. The driver of the black Volkswagen heading a presidential tuple, had time to react to appearance of the pedestrian, but to avoid collision it did not turn out. From shock of the pensioner discarded on meter forward, to the aid of it after  remaining machines from a tuple, the traffic controler on duty at a crossroads came, also passers-by later appeared in time. By data "the Ukrainian messages", the victim hospitalized with traumas of moderate severity level, his life threatens of nothing." Blood was much. To the man tied up a head. And still it not could becomes on one foot ", - eyewitnesses of road accident told, marking that the machine moved with a speed not less than 80 kilometers per hour.

2

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

S> From shock of the pensioner discarded on meter forward, to the aid of it after  remaining machines from a tuple, the traffic controler on duty at a crossroads came, also passers-by later appeared in time. I do not heat for Gunpowder, but similar the pensioner was not right. The traffic controler stood the right side to the machine - it is visible on video and like waved what to go it is possible.

3

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, PavelCH, you wrote: PCH> I do not heat for Gunpowder, but similar the pensioner was not right. The traffic controler stood the right side to the machine - it is visible on video and like waved what to go it is possible. At the pedestrian is not present  to know signals of the traffic controler.

4

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Hello, , you wrote: >> Pralna, let cattle an hour in the buckets sits, and  let in the rain becomes wet, but will be more whole Not, let better the shahid runs out on road and together with a tuple still a heap of passers-by supposes. Set here such decisions under a pretext "for safety" as a whole work in the opposite direction: they create the environment of little use for life and embitter simple , create a field for recruitment of those shahids.

5

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

6

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Nonsense. Checks at fit in the plane too embitter, but all what for they perfectly understand are necessary. Certainly we know - that generals received stars and subordinates, colonels - , vendors of frames - profit.

7

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: PCH>> I do not heat for Gunpowder, but similar the pensioner was not right. The traffic controler stood the right side to the machine - it is visible on video and like waved what to go it is possible. S> At the pedestrian is not present  to know signals of the traffic controler. The traffic controler is a same traffic light, only live. 16. The pedestrian has the right: 16.1. To move on roads according to the present Rules; 16.2. On preferential intersection of a carriageway on a nonadjustable pedestrian crossing, and also on an adjustable pedestrian crossing at a resolving signal of the traffic controler or a traffic light.

8

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

S>> At the pedestrian is not present  to know signals of the traffic controler. And traffic light signals? Aha, somewhere in the parallel Universe each grandmother knows signals of the traffic controler! Yes  there, on a pedestrian crossing it is not carried like mad,  that passes it one row, but also looks back at the following.

9

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: S>> Set here such decisions under a pretext "for safety" as a whole work in the opposite direction: they create the environment of little use for life and embitter simple , create a field for recruitment of those shahids. Nonsense. Checks at fit in the plane too embitter, Irritate but all what for they perfectly understand are necessary. I do not understand, here at you before frames the crowd gathered for an input, approached there and blew up, whom and that protect these checks?

10

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: S> At the pedestrian is not present  to know signals of the traffic controler. It, by the way, badly, considering what to observe them it  it is obliged.

11

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Nonsense. Checks at fit in the plane too embitter, but all what for they perfectly understand are necessary. Nonsense. People not every day on two times use plane, in difference from the city environment and public transport. And this plane just  an example where all are equal. Frames in the underground, overlapped passes, check of a passport system, a residence permit, the bad ecology, a difference in the incomes, etc. all it reduces loyalty to the state. So far as concerns millions (Moscow, SPb) under the law of large numbers the amount dissatisfied anyhow passes in quality. The state sees new threat and even more  frames etc. Until then while the system does not crack.

12

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, , you wrote: > Hello, Berserk, you wrote:>> Not, let better the shahid runs out on road and together with a tuple still a heap of passers-by supposes. > and here shahids it is a problem of a heap of other departments servicing  an ass - from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and frontier service to  and . But not pedestrians and not drivers. And most  asses. > and generally, a horse-radish with the shahid and an ass - another we select. Irreplaceable  asses should not be. Here you are not right, Baranovyh is a lot of, here with Putin a problem.

13

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

14

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

If to look objectively, the pedestrian broke traffic regulations

15

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: S>> Set here such decisions under a pretext "for safety" as a whole work in the opposite direction: they create the environment of little use for life and embitter simple , create a field for recruitment of those shahids. Nonsense. Checks at fit in the plane too embitter, but all what for they perfectly understand are necessary. Here explain to me why 100 waters it is possible, and even 10*100 it is possible, and shower gel (a minimum 200) - is impossible. ... Whether they with the safety. It is necessary to do reasonably that in small container it was possible to take all. Only from business trip for 4 days returned, the backpack not big for belongings and  suffices me. To give to luggage is already search.

16

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, , you wrote: > . I remember as  all live up to birds on inauguration of the bald dispersed. Circus and clowns. To find in a subject about a tuple of Poroshenko an occasion though it is a little  on Putin - here it is circus and the clown.

17

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: Like a cow  Genka Balashova that in the foreground, other patriots  took down and burned. New raised?

18

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: >> Poroshenko the sucker >> Cattle should smooth out in radius of 3 km and a minimum for an hour before journey  asses So can therefore and would restrict driving that a tuple on fast rate nobody a backlog? Yes well, cannot be! Can simply observe to a tuple a high-speed mode and then he perfectly would be in time stops seeing the pedestrian. If breaks a high-speed mode, to include a flasher and that is especially important, a siren. And then the pensioner would note them and passed. If such complexities with first two points to overtake more local  that they personally under the machine did not start up this pensioner

19

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, , you wrote: > Hello, wraithik, you wrote: W>> here with Putin a problem. > the TV set knowingly tries that you so thought as you are possible longer Well at us the fighter against Putin, and I for that normally to live. I live normally.

20

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: S> Frames in the underground, overlapped passes, check of a passport system, a residence permit, the bad ecology, a difference in the incomes, etc. all it reduces loyalty to the state. So far as concerns millions (Moscow, SPb) under the law of large numbers the amount dissatisfied anyhow passes in quality. The state sees new threat and even more  frames etc. Until then while the system does not crack. While one of the dissatisfied does not want to blow up all these frames with barriers. The law of large numbers, presence of not so mentally steady people and Newton's 2nd law inevitably should lead to acts of explosions.

21

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, Bjorn Skalpe, you wrote: BS> If to look objectively, the pedestrian broke traffic regulations BS> Image: cms-image-000035882.jpg If to look objectively  such signals at all do not use in practice. Normally a hand twist.

22

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> While one of the dissatisfied does not want to blow up all these frames with barriers. The law of large numbers, presence of not so mentally steady people and Newton's 2nd law inevitably should lead to acts of explosions. Disagreement forms can be the most different, it does not change an essence of a problem.

23

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

_> Like a cow  Genka Balashova that in the foreground, other patriots  took down and burned. _> new raised? Hint that removed in torture chambers of Hollywood?

24

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> If to look objectively  such signals at all do not use in practice. Normally a hand twist. In accuracy gestures do not repeat, but  the person, a back or sideways quite unambiguously.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

25

Re: The machine from a tuple of Poroshenko forced down the man at center of Kiev. Video

Hello, PavelCH, you wrote: _>> Like a cow  Genka Balashova that in the foreground, other patriots  took down and burned. _>> new raised? PCH> hint that removed in torture chambers of Hollywood? Not. Simply I am interested, it is amusing to track games of patriots.