1

Topic: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

Well you look, unless to someone badly around? On an index of an annual gain of millionaires Russia bypassed Brazil, South Korea and Taiwan. The number of ultra-rich people with the capital more than 50 million dollars in Russia in 2017 made 2620 persons - 2 % from the general to an amount in the world. https://realty.ria.ru/realtynews/201803 … 29290.html

2

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > Number of ultra-rich people with the capital more than 50 million dollars in Russia > in 2017 made 2620 persons - 2 % from the general to an amount in the world. It turns out  level in Russia (2 % of the population, 2 % of rich men).

3

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

Hello, Cornetov, you wrote: >> Number of ultra-rich people with the capital more than 50 million dollars in Russia >> in 2017 made 2620 persons - 2 % from the general to an amount in the world. The C> Turns out  level in Russia (2 % of the population, 2 % of rich men). Thus a share of Russia in world gross national product - 2.49 %. .

4

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

The C>> Turns out  level in Russia (2 % of the population, 2 % of rich men). M> Thus a share of Russia in world gross national product - 2.49 %. It means that we work better and more efficiently, than on the average, and thus we do not become presumptuous.

5

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

M> a share of Russia in world gross national product - 2.49 %. .

6

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > It means that we work better and more efficiently, than on the average, > and thus we do not become presumptuous. We not China, are faster poor grew poor even more strongly, rich grew rich even more

7

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > well you look, unless to someone badly around? Precisely.

8

Re: Perfectly we live, the people grow rich!

Ops> Image: DjtKAOa.png what for you  for Russians produce agents? Untidily you work, a companion the major