1

Topic: That the power would not do

That to the best. The roll main thing to weaken during time

2

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> that to the best. The roll main thing to weaken during time And what made the power? Or you about something the, simply confused a screen?

3

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, rFLY, you wrote: FLY> And what made the power? Or you about something the, simply confused a screen? He knows, in what the essence, but advances ideas, ostensibly the power wants insulation. As a matter of fact - impudently says lies.

4

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> that to the best. The roll main thing to weaken during Such title approaches more. You love hamsters, you support them?

5

Re: That the power would not do

6

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Always amused such announcements. And you that not the lackey? I do not consider myself as that.

7

Re: That the power would not do

On the one hand, the most part of that on a screen - . With another, VladD2 somehow said that the open Internet is not necessary to all...

8

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> that to the best. The roll main thing to weaken during time Laughter laughter - and after all to that goes, . China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the Russian Federation - will have the Internet. A filtration will toughen. Otherwise does not work, the people start to begin to see clearly.

9

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Others you consider and is not present? To what signs you define the lackey? I wrote above, to what signs.

10

Re: That the power would not do

Ops> He knows, in what the essence, but advances ideas, ostensibly the power wants insulation. As a matter of fact - impudently says lies. ! Well actually I wrote in what an essence in the branch beginning

11

Re: That the power would not do

12

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: ARK>> is faster, to first half of this category. I "Struggle" those methods with what I can. And I can a little that. That is you consider yourself as the slave? I was tangled, can without wagging to write accurately? Where I wag, what for delirium? Yes, I consider myself as the slave.

13

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: ARK>> Where I wag, what for delirium? Yes, I consider myself as the slave. Interesting. Whose slave and in what it is shown? The actual slave to the current gangster power in the Russian Federation. It is shown that I cannot affect the most important things in any way which are created in the country. The only thing that I can is to leave in other country, but only theoretically because too many holds here.

14

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: ARK> the Actual slave to the current gangster power in the Russian Federation. It is shown that I cannot affect the most important things in any way which are created in the country. The only thing that I can is to leave in other country, but only theoretically because too many holds here. Interesting, and in what it is to the country you you can affect the most important things? We assume, you left in the USA, and there you do not like something which is created in the country. How you represent yourself the influence on it?

15

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: Others you consider and is not present? To what signs you define the lackey? Not ' - the lackey means. And ' one, who is known.

16

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: ARK> Where I wag, what for delirium? Yes, I consider myself as the slave. And in what this your slavery expresses? At you restriction on a freedom of movement? At you restriction on what to be engaged, you cannot change a job, if you your master forces to go on meeting? Your chief has the legitimate right to bang your wife, and if it of fashionable orientation, also you too? You have freedom to express the judgement, you cannot even criticize the mister without that you beat sticks? If you disobey the mister you beat sticks? Actual "slavery" all yours now expresses what if you will not work you will not have money to pay service of servants which works on your livelihood, and you will die with hunger? Plus you should pay taxes. Whether only correctly I understand, what time Bill Gates should pay taxes, it too the slave?

17

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Evgeniy Skvortsov, you wrote: ES> it is interesting, and in what it is to the country you you can affect the most important things? ES> we assume, you left in the USA, and there you do not like something which is created in the country. How you represent yourself the influence on it? I can to move to other staff, for example. The legislation differs strongly enough. And the two-party system strongly is better, than one-party. Though it is clear that communism I create there I can not, if even wanted.

18

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, Berserk, you wrote: ARK>> the Actual slave to the current gangster power in the Russian Federation. It is shown that I cannot affect the most important things in any way which are created in the country. The only thing that I can is to leave in other country, but only theoretically because too many holds here. And in what the slavery consists? You work free of charge? You in what that restrict? The slavery consists that the mafia in the power passes idiotic laws, and anybody cannot resist to it. Putin's lifelong election, an insult of feelings of believers, the prohibition of "meetings" from two persons, locks of the Internet, their thousand. At all thus the power itself does not observe the laws. Me restrict in possibility really to affect though something.

19

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, elmal, you wrote: E> And in what this your slavery expresses? At you restriction on a freedom of movement? At you restriction on what to be engaged, you cannot change a job, if you your master forces to go on meeting? Your chief has the legitimate right to bang your wife, and if it of fashionable orientation, also you too? You have freedom to express the judgement, you cannot even criticize the mister without that you beat sticks? If you disobey the mister you beat sticks? E> actual "slavery" all yours now expresses what if you will not work you will not have money to pay service of servants which works on your livelihood, and you will die with hunger? Plus you should pay taxes. Whether only correctly I understand, what time Bill Gates should pay taxes, it too the slave? At you primitive enough and restricted concepts about slavery. As at the correct modern slave. By the way, I can is still free breathe and at me in a toilet the videocamera is not necessary. Hurrah, I AM free!

20

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote:> Always amused such announcements. And you that not the lackey? ARK> I do not consider myself as that. From barricades you write?

21

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: ES>> it is interesting, and in what it is to the country you you can affect the most important things? ES>> we assume, you left in the USA, and there you do not like something which is created in the country. How you represent yourself the influence on it? ARK> I can to move to other staff, for example. The legislation differs strongly enough. And the two-party system strongly is better, than one-party. Though it is clear that communism I create there I can not, if even wanted. That is, you will run across from one master to another. In it you see struggle against slavery?

22

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, alexku, you wrote: ARK>> I Can to move to other staff, for example. The legislation differs strongly enough. And the two-party system strongly is better, than one-party. Though it is clear that communism I create there I can not, if even wanted. A> that is, you will run across from one master to another. In it you see struggle against slavery? No, not in it.

23

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: ARK> By the way, I can is still free breathe and at me in a toilet the videocamera is not necessary. And in remaining places costs and broadcasts you directly in FSB? Ur, I AM free! Only on a toilet bowl freely you sit? And so you walk in a pose of low start and permanently you look back?

24

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, alexku, you wrote: ARK>> By the way, I can is still free breathe and at me in a toilet the videocamera is not necessary. A> and in remaining places costs and broadcasts you directly in FSB? ARK>> Ur, I AM free! A> only on a toilet bowl freely you sit? And so you walk in a pose of low start and permanently you look back? Share, how you came to such deep outputs?

25

Re: That the power would not do

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: A>> That is, you will run across from one master to another. In it you see struggle against slavery? ARK> is not present, not in it. But you wrote it. I can to move to other staff, for example.