1

Topic: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

2

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, sambl74, you wrote: S> P.S. This action had not palatable singularity which try not to recall - when actors in the fascist form went on streets, local residents ran up to them and suggested to lead out "fascists" in houses where there live Jews. And it were not single instances. And there was one more absolutely an unpleasant singularity. Anybody from Canadians did not try to show resistance to "Germans". And it in the country where the fire-arms are on sale legally and is at the population in large quantities - https://gun-shop.ca/. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8scLEt70yIE

3

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: BOB> And there was one more absolutely an unpleasant singularity. Anybody from Canadians did not try to show resistance to "Germans". And it in the country where the fire-arms are on sale legally and is at the population in large quantities Poured out Shmj. The free possession of the weapon what for is necessary for it, but not only that with pleasure obeys strong, but also tries to bring under it ideological basis and others to agitate.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

4

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, pagid, you wrote: P> Poured out Shmj... Here I will disagree, even in 1942 in Canada was not so much ...

5

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, pagid, you wrote: P> Poured out Shmj. The free possession of the weapon what for is necessary for it, but not only that with pleasure obeys strong, but also tries to bring under it ideological basis and others to agitate. You think, the weapon is necessary for it, that  strong?! As though not so! Gopotu-with aggressive, any vagabonds, i.e. everything that more low on a rank to shoot.

6

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: S>> P.S. This action had not palatable singularity which try not to recall - when actors in the fascist form went on streets, local residents ran up to them and suggested to lead out "fascists" in houses where there live Jews. And it were not single instances. BOB> and there was one more absolutely an unpleasant singularity. Anybody from Canadians did not try to show resistance to "Germans". Here, by the way, a trick. The first, about what I thought. And if there was a patriot who would begin shooting and would waste someone from actors?

7

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

8

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, nme, you wrote: nme> Lies. Inhabitants perfectly about all knew, since have been notified in advance. The province has been divided into sections and if inhabitants of any section bought bonds on $1 the section was declared by the released. The card of the locked/released sections was published in newspapers. nme> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_Day While others were at war and they died with fat raged.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

9

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, pagid, you wrote: P> While others were at war and they died with fat raged. Well so always someone somewhere is at war and dies. And even now.

10

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, sambl74, you wrote: S> Well so always someone somewhere is at war and dies. And even now. It is difficult to disagree, but there is a nuance - dancings and  they arranged round war which them directly concerns, is simple not , but it is necessary to fork up a little.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

11

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, Vi2, you wrote: Vi2> You think, the weapon is necessary for it, that  strong?! As though not so! Gopotu-with aggressive, any vagabonds, i.e. everything that more low on a rank to shoot. Why they more low on a rank? And if it ?

12

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, nme, you wrote: nme> Lies. Inhabitants perfectly about all knew, since have been notified in advance. The province has been divided into sections and if inhabitants of any section bought bonds on $1 the section was declared by the released. The card of the locked/released sections was published in newspapers. Not absolutely lies. Certainly, have been notified, but it is impossible to notify only everything, is more exact absolutely than everyone. The campaign was publicized in local newspapers for a few days before the event, although the "invasion" took many citizens by surprise. So incidents could take place...

13

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, andrey.desman, you wrote: a> So incidents could take place... Well who does not read those news, friends or people in the street if those suddenly begin to panic tell.

14

Re: [History lessons] Disembarkation of Germans in Canada

Hello, nme, you wrote: a>> So incidents could take place... nme> Well who does not read those news, friends or people in the street if those suddenly begin to panic tell. Or do not tell... Well, there somehow managed (like), but game all the same.