Topic: 20 %

In Ukraine human life  fell in price to 20 % From  in flow of 2th years

Re: 20 %

Hello, vitz, you wrote: V> In Ukraine human life  fell in price to 20 % From  in flow of 2th Its years also the heads covers, translates on black .

Hello, vitz, you wrote: V> In Ukraine human life  fell in price to 20 % From  in flow of 2th years Generally carried that business reached court.

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: V>> In Ukraine human life  fell in price to 20 % From  in flow of 2th years S> Generally carried that business reached court. Actually  to watch changes of moods from "revolution for meeting acceleration" to "carried that business reached court for murder"

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> Generally carried that business reached court. To friends - everything, to enemies - the law! (c) the grandfather Ex And  yes, life in Ukraine - a roulette

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> Actually  to watch changes of moods from "revolution for meeting acceleration" to "carried that business reached court for murder" There is a judgement of the people and there is a reality. The reality, strangely enough, is similar not the plot theory. The judgement of the people was that: the Maidan suited the people. The plot theory is that: the agreed oligarchs together with forces from the USA, which  radicals in fits arranged a Maidan. To us always suggested that plot cannot be and that only mentally not healthy people trust in the theory of plots. So? So. And it appeared that the world  plot instead of that truth which broadcast mass-media corrects. Even at this forum all deride  in the theory of plots, unless not so? So. The people, of course, do not like all it. But make we can nothing.

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> the plot Theory is that: the agreed oligarchs together with forces from the USA, which  radicals in fits arranged a Maidan. What is the plot theory if many years sponsored the USA  and Nuland waved  on a Maidan? The plot theory is defined by that on it there is no direct evidence and for it it is impossible to present a refutation.

Hello, Ziaw, you wrote: S>> the plot Theory is that: the agreed oligarchs together with forces from the USA, which  radicals in fits arranged a Maidan. Z> what it is the plot theory if many years sponsored the USA  and Nuland waved  on a Maidan? The plot theory is defined by that on it there is no direct evidence and for it it is impossible to present a refutation. And what that proof, what "many years sponsored the USA "?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> There is a judgement of the people and there is a reality. The reality, strangely enough, is similar not the plot theory. S> the judgement of the people was that: the Maidan suited the people. And I also do not doubt, it is the people skipped on a Maidan, it is the people approved everyones   "never we will be brothers", it is the people shouted that America with us. Not everything, but was a happy imposing amount. The only thing that does not understand your people and did not understand that with the bad relations with the nearest neighbors, with the country on which your economy keeps, at you special economic successes not to see. But you exchanged euroassociation on good  with Russia. And I not against integration into Europe, I dream that Russia was included into the European Union, but not by destruction of the industry and people impoverishment. You certainly had an artful plan that Europe (or America) encloses in you  and on harm of Russia makes of you South Korea. Will soon celebrate the first five-years period of waiting. I hope to the second or third five-years period all of you adjust normal the relation with not brotherly, but nevertheless very close Russia because from leaking  suffer not only you but also people in Russia. S> the plot theory is that: the agreed oligarchs together with forces from the USA, which  radicals in fits arranged a Maidan. S> to us always suggested that plot cannot be and that only mentally not healthy people trust in the theory of plots. So? So. And it appeared that the world  plot instead of that truth which broadcast mass-media corrects. S> even at this forum all deride  in the theory of plots, unless not so? So. S> the People, of course, do not like all it. But make we can nothing. And here generally what that plot theories.

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> And I also do not doubt, it is the people skipped on a Maidan, it is the people approved everyones   "never we will be brothers", it is the people shouted that America with us. Not everything, but was a happy imposing amount. The imposing part is how many %%?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: G>> And I also do not doubt, it is the people skipped on a Maidan, it is the people approved everyones   "never we will be brothers", it is the people shouted that America with us. Not everything, but was a happy imposing amount. S> the imposing part is how many %%? Judging by my personal acquaintances, percent 50, and the more youngly the more strongly, up to open announcements - "we " (also it is programmers, not the most stupid people, should think to be able) I even remember that the Elk at first was loyal, before your new-baked, but strictly democratic, the government started to create a tin   Lugansk or   people. So it is not necessary to tell here about theories of plot, Putin's agents or . You there or turned it, or silently to it . And under promoted, I have to a type  Antirussian propagation

Hello, galileo, you wrote: S>> the Imposing part is how many %%? G> judging by my personal acquaintances, percent 50, and the more youngly the more strongly, up to open announcements - "we " (also it is programmers, not the most stupid people, should think to be able) initially how many stirred up trouble? Then already, after a brainwash it is clear. But not 50 %, percent 20 mentally not stable - quite. Apropos "the most stupid people, should think to be able" - here matter is not in to think and in ability to build the game. Formation helps to think only only in that direction in which to you specify from above - for limits you will not quit, the game cannot build.

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: G>> judging by my personal acquaintances, percent 50, and the more youngly the more strongly, up to open announcements - "we " (also it is programmers, not the most stupid people, should think to be able) S> initially how many stirred up trouble? Then already, after a brainwash it is clear. But not 50 %, percent 20 mentally not stable - quite. Porridge at you is cooked by more than 20 years, and continue to cook, you eat it also listen to nobody. It is not enough to be the independent state, it is necessary to destroy in itself and around all Russian. Meanwhile it turns out normally

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> the Judgement of the people was that: the Maidan suited the people. What people such and  (a Turkish word)... Who is guilty in that that you ?

Hello, Berserk, you wrote:... It was enough simple to scold... Yes like on the contrary at all did not scold and gave clearing of service for 2 years. At it the official income 0 though 20 % though 1000 % from 0 will be 0. It  the child!

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> And where here it is told about nazis, about that that armed them and trained with fits? And on what money left? On the form for police? What is dullness level?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S>... To build the game... The game you can not build. How it is possible to be such?

Hello, vitz, you wrote: V> And  yes, life in Ukraine - a roulette the Ukrainian roulette, when instead of a revolver of a TT and all cartridges in a holder fighting...

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> porridge at you is cooked by more than 20 years, and continue to cook, you eat it also listen to nobody. It is not enough to be the independent state, it is necessary to destroy in itself and around all Russian. Normally the Problem in that meanwhile turns out that you not to overpersuade, though your information does not represent the facts. Porridge cook at us so, how much and at you. Here and - all do the people without it. A maximum  it for cover, but only in the necessary channel. Badly that you do not understand it. If at you begins , and it will be - that all happens similarly. And you there is not nothing can make. If take a gun and follow one of forces - only will be worse.

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: BOB> Who is guilty in that that you ? Here only it is not necessary on  to run!

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: V>> And  yes, life in Ukraine - roulette BOB> the Ukrainian roulette, when instead of a revolver - a mortar...  a hammer, and  and

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: G>> porridge at you is cooked by more than 20 years, and continue to cook, you eat it also listen to nobody. It is not enough to be the independent state, it is necessary to destroy in itself and around all Russian. Normally S> the Problem in that meanwhile turns out that you not to overpersuade, though your information does not represent the facts. S> porridge cook at us so, how much and at you. Here and - all do the people without it. A maximum  it for cover, but only in the necessary channel. And I consider that corresponds, which that information I possess, corresponds to a reality. And I know that in the Russian school education there was no opposition of Russia and Ukraine. And how with it was at you the last 20 years? I know that in the Russian mass-media, till 2014 there was no negative forcing to Ukraine if there were what that things, they were  with specific events, negative forcing to Ukraine did not happen. And here that you can tell on own sensations that to you showed and told about Russia for the last 20 years. Why it is so much hatred to Russian, Russian (in spite of the fact that on it all Ukrainians speak almost) and Russia. You cannot state that at us  Ukrainians, and here I can tell such about Ukraine S> Badly that you do not understand it. S> if at you begins , and it will be - that all happens similarly. And you there is not nothing can make. If take a gun and follow one of forces - only will be worse. Strange that you are not reached in any way by me try to inform to you simple enough thing if the turmoil began, already late. If at you the nazi battalion was generated, it recognized the government and produced to it the weapon, is finite already late with them to struggle now it is your guards, be proud probably at you there will be a question and what to do further though whom I deceive

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> If at you begins , and it will be - that all happens similarly. And you there is not nothing can make. If take a gun and follow one of forces - only will be worse. Do not hope, does not begin