1

Topic: Without gas

Here "Gazprom" declared that is forced to break off immediately the contract with "Naftogazom" on delivery and gas transit. I did not understand, gas transit to Europe through Ukraine is not present more? Well and if so that hinders Putin to begin operations in Ukraine right now?

2

Re: Without gas

3

Re: Without gas

Hello, the Miner, you wrote: I did not understand, gas transit to Europe through Ukraine is not present more? Well and if so that hinders Putin to begin operations in Ukraine right now? But what for?

4

Re: Without gas

"Gazprom" declared that is forced to break off immediately the contract with "Naftogazom" on delivery and gas transit. I did not understand, gas transit to Europe through Ukraine is not present more? Well and if so that hinders Putin to begin operations in Ukraine right now? Still is, since the correct statement "Gazprom" is forced to begin immediately procedure of cancellation of contracts with  "Naftogaz of Ukraine" on delivery and gas transit in the Stockholm arbitration ", - he declared. Well and  on a pie In the meantime in a month building of the first thread of the trunk" Turkish flow "on which gas goes should be completed passing Ukraine on the West of Turkey, and also can be partially arranged in neighboring countries of Europe. http://www.interfax.ru/business/602179

5

Re: Without gas

Hello, Sammo, you wrote: S> In the meantime in a month building of the first thread of the trunk "Turkish flow" on which gas goes should be completed passing Ukraine on the West of Turkey, and also can be partially arranged in neighboring countries of Europe. Here this the most interesting. There you look and "Northern flow" on a total power quits and the liquefied gas from the north will buy more actively. Waited.

6

Re: Without gas

LL> But what for? Fixing of losses

7

Re: Without gas

The Question, probably, was to attack what for. And how the attack helps with fixing of losses? It not an attack it is simple cancellation of contracts. From this point on counters stop to tick... And to be delivered gas in EU through Ukraine and to Ukraine.

8

Re: Without gas

S> Here this the most interesting. There you look and "Northern flow" on a total power quits and the liquefied gas from the north will buy more actively. Waited. Yes now the joint venture on 50 % it is loaded... It is remembered last month removed restriction in case of emergency locks on usage of remaining 50 %

9

Re: Without gas

Hello, Patsak, you wrote: it will be amusing, if EU once again "to spite of mum freezes ears" and directly before discovery imposes the ban of purchase of gas from this route. Aha, and the German industry will work on liquefied of America... Germany sends EU on... Together with all prohibitions

10

Re: Without gas

Hello, Patsak, you wrote: J>> aha, and the German industry will work on liquefied of America... Germany sends EU on... Together with all prohibitions Germany - it provident. Will suck from Northern flow. And here everyones ,  and other , on which EU to sneeze - without any flows, simply to suck. You think its industries existing volumes suffices? And it cannot under contracts, for certain, to tell "does not suffice" and to stop deliveries

11

Re: Without gas

Hello, L.Long, you wrote: LL> Hello, the Miner, you wrote:>> I did not understand, gas transit to Europe through Ukraine is not present more?>> Well and if so that hinders Putin to begin operations in Ukraine right now? LL> but what for? Whether Well it is not enough! Besides, not mandatory to begin, it is possible to threaten with force usage.

12

Re: Without gas

Hello, Sammo, you wrote:> "Gazprom" declared that is forced to break off immediately the contract with "Naftogazom" on delivery and gas transit.>> I did not understand, gas transit to Europe through Ukraine is not present more?>> Well and if so that hinders Putin to begin operations in Ukraine right now? S> still is, since the correct statement S> "Gazprom" is forced to begin immediately procedure of cancellation of contracts with  "Naftogaz of Ukraine" on delivery and gas transit in the Stockholm arbitration ", - he declared. S> well and  on pie S> In the meantime in a month building of the first thread of the trunk" Turkish flow "on which gas goes should be completed passing Ukraine on the West of Turkey, and also can be partially arranged in neighboring countries of Europe. S> http://www.interfax.ru/business/602179 aha, thanks for the link. But it only postpones the moment for a month-two, I think.

13

Re: Without gas

Hello, Patsak, you wrote: Germany - it provident. Will suck from Northern flow. And here everyones ,  and other , on which EU to sneeze - without any flows, simply to suck. You forgot Slovakia. From which Nezalezhnaja receives "" gas.

14

Re: Without gas

Hello, L.Long, you wrote:> I did not understand, gas transit to Europe through Ukraine is not present more?>> Well and if so that hinders Putin to begin operations in Ukraine right now? LL> but what for? The order to return,  to liquidate and generally - violence on our earths suffices.

15

Re: Without gas

Aha, thanks for the link. But it only postpones the moment for a month-two, I think. And faster will not be. The contract does not provide contract cancellation unilaterally (about it spoke in the beginning of lawsuits between  and Gazprom). Therefore Gazprom operates according to the contract - put in statement about contract cancellation to Stockholm. Business not the fast.

16

Re: Without gas

Hello, Nik, you wrote: N> the Order to return,  to liquidate and generally - violence on our earths suffices. And you that are ready to the earth? At all my respect but 30 million  to shoot not too simply... Even with the registration of a pitiable state of their army.

17

Re: Without gas

BOB> And you that are ready to the earth? At all my respect but 30 million  to shoot not too simply... Even with the registration of a pitiable state of their army. Whence it is so much ? Normal it is full still.

18

Re: Without gas

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: BOB> And you that are ready to the earth? At all my respect but 30 million  to shoot not too simply... Even with the registration of a pitiable state of their army. Ready to die for  thousand 5, it is no more real morons. But all the same  this war is not necessary, the question dares and without war, is simple a year-two later

19

Re: Without gas

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: BOB> And you that are ready to the earth? At all my respect but 30 million  to shoot not too simply... Even with the registration of a pitiable state of their army. It is not necessary to shoot them. It is necessary to carry out leaders only.  tens persons, including the president, the vice-president and other most . Some more tens to buy, from those who in this case  becomes also any different military men and agents of national security and all. Then this  asks to enter  the Russian Federation for maintenance of the order and here see. Them with colors will meet. Any carrots in the first

20

Re: Without gas

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> Then this  asks to enter  the Russian Federation for maintenance of the order and here see. Them with colors will meet. Any carrots in the first  NWP> Neznaju, whether good is a sign, flowers. In  too it is a lot of Germans where with colors met...

21

Re: Without gas

Hello, kwd, you wrote: kwd> Neznaju, whether good is a sign, flowers. In  too it is a lot of Germans where with colors met... Further depended on Germans.

22

Re: Without gas

Hello, Patsak, you wrote: it will be amusing, if EU once again "to spite of mum freezes ears" and directly before discovery imposes the ban of purchase of gas from this route. Whether to itself forbid that? They generally have obligations - to buy certain volume of gas, as far as I understand.

23

Re: Without gas

Hello, kwd, you wrote: kwd> Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP>> Then this  asks to enter  the Russian Federation for maintenance of the order and here see. Them with colors will meet. Any carrots in the first  NWP>> kwd> Neznaju, whether good is a sign, flowers. In  too it is a lot of Germans where with colors met... Response western  on "green little men" in Crimea Is recalled: you only look, there are people with the weapon, and their people not only are not afraid, but also girls get acquainted with them, and children ask to be photographed near to them, they are assured that the Russian soldiers do not offend them. They got used that Russian army protects them

24

Re: Without gas

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: N>> the Order to return,  to liquidate and generally - violence on our earths suffices. BOB> and you that are ready to the earth? At all my respect but 30 million  to shoot not too simply... Even with the registration of a pitiable state of their army. I do not talk to you!

25

Re: Without gas

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> it is not necessary to shoot them. If not to shoot Shmzhej, Shmzhi shoot you...