1

Topic: Force, impudence and rudeness

Still like did not consider a subject: actor Serebryakov named national idea of Russia force, impudence and rudeness. Esteemed fragments from its interview, and there was a sensation that someone strongly offended him in Russia. The person who immigrated to Canada, but continues to earn money in Russia, throws mud at the country. A fable reminded:... We know, there are still families Where with ours find fault and scold, Where with affection look At oversea stickers... And fat... The Russian eat! If to discard emotions, in my opinion rigidity (not cruelty, and not  and rudeness) really is present at a generalized character of the modern Russian person, Russian character. It often helps us, but often and hinders. To cave in we badly we are able, and in life it sometimes is necessary.

2

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: S> If to discard emotions, in my opinion rigidity (not cruelty, and not  and rudeness) really is present at a generalized character of the modern Russian person, Russian character. It often helps us, but often and hinders. To cave in we badly we are able, and in life it sometimes is necessary. All foreign policy is a semisag. Rigidity and absence of value of human life - too is present.

3

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: S> Still like did not consider a subject: actor Serebryakov named national idea of Russia force, impudence and rudeness. Esteemed fragments from its interview, and there was a sensation that someone strongly offended him in Russia. The person who immigrated to Canada, but continues to earn money in Russia, throws mud at the country. A fable reminded: and that if it is right.... Yes not, cannot be, natsional-traitor UPD: the Problem in that that the majority of Russians has no possibility to travel and on the skin to feel that it indeed and it is bad. And when to them about it speak, they take offense, though like as it is known that at truth do not take offense. UPD2: well also it is finite, looking with whom to compare. But is to what to aspire.

4

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: S> If to discard emotions, in my opinion rigidity (not cruelty, and not  and rudeness) really is present at a generalized character of the modern Russian person, Russian character. It often helps us, but often and hinders. To cave in we badly we are able, and in life it sometimes is necessary. And impudence in the west, on mine, at all it is less than rigidity. Here the insult is explicitly felt. Probably in the west it did not find itself(himself), to admit that put in it, instead of in the country cannot, protective response begins. From its part noted the following: All acquaintances which were very well arranged in the USA (live better the average American), with very big sympathy and interest concern Russia and Russian, all support Putin and its foreign policy. From those who to the USA plunged into the same realities - the house - operation, only with local color, appears arrogance, insult and morals.

5

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, IncremenTop, you wrote: IT> Rigidity and absence of value of human life - too is present. I would tell, what not absence of value of human life, and that often forget about it in a burst of emotions, and then feel sorry for all life. Chineses speak: better second to restrain, than then year to regret that did not restrain. People at us emotional (here it is possible  southern hot blood of times of a horde the role plays). To recall at least last year's history when the former commando in a country economy suited a slaughter-house because of dispute. Yes what here far to walk - I in Russia I live, and last year at the most 2 conflicts was serious (one on a parking, another in a public place), the blessing all normally ended.

6

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, Vedmed, you wrote: the Main problem what even those who has possibility and all travel also feel, too do not understand, why that tell that it about Russia from-abroad does not coincide with that that they see. There is such moment to begin the patriot enough to start to read the western press, but it not about that, the problem with rudeness and cruelty at us is, and it is accurately visible for those who lived "there", at those who there did not live an eye .

7

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

S> People at us emotional (here it is possible  southern hot blood of times of a horde the role plays). Genetics southern blood do not confirm (and east too, by the way). On genes Russian = east Slavs + 15 % finno-ugrov.

8

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, koenig, you wrote: S>> People at us emotional (here it is possible  southern hot blood of times of a horde the role plays). K> genetics southern blood do not confirm (and east too, by the way). On genes Russian = east Slavs + 15 % finno-ugrov. The judgement any there  can and be ignored from reasons of propaganda expediency

9

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: S> I would tell, what not absence of value of human life, and that often forget about it in a burst of emotions, and then feel sorry for all life. At us for murder give for 6 years, and then people still quit on  - here about it speech. And all it know that if now will send that person in a knockout can give freedom restriction at all. At schools total  and teachers with parents justify it. S> people at us emotional (here it is possible  southern hot blood of times of a horde the role plays). Blood not and. There are Spaniards and Italians - really southern, and Mongols, even be at us their blood - far not the southern people. S> the blessing all normally ended. As soon as there will be an understanding that here now you will attack and at you is valid all life  to devils, and can  to solar Magadan on all life - then also emotions will be deafened at once.

10

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, Vedmed, you wrote: I have enough acquaintances who live out of Russia already more than 10 years. Successful people, the majority in IT or a science. Financially, in difference from Serebryakov, in any way to Russia are not connected. Never heard from them such judgement, as from Serebryakov. What do they do not so? Their parents something did it not so - could not make of children of losers and whiners.

11

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

I have enough acquaintances who live out of Russia already more than 10 years. Successful people, the majority in IT or a science. Financially, in difference from Serebryakov, in any way to Russia are not connected. Never heard from them such judgement, as from Serebryakov. What do they do not so? Confine suggestions to own bailiwick.

12

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

I have enough acquaintances who live out of Russia already more than 10 years. Successful people, the majority in IT or a science. Financially, in difference from Serebryakov, in any way to Russia are not connected. Never heard from them such judgement, as from Serebryakov. What do they do not so? Live out of already 10 years

13

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

S>>> People at us emotional (here it is possible  southern hot blood of times of a horde the role plays). K>> genetics southern blood do not confirm (and east too, by the way). On genes Russian = east Slavs + 15 % finno-ugrov. LS> the judgement any there  can and be ignored from reasons of propaganda expediency in an emphasis I do not see any propagation. The person fairly tries to understand. A rarity at present, yes

14

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, Vedmed, you wrote: I have enough acquaintances who live out of Russia already more than 10 years. Successful people, the majority in IT or a science. Financially, in difference from Serebryakov, in any way to Russia are not connected. Never heard from them such judgement, as from Serebryakov. What do they do not so? Can it is simply polite are silent and do not want to touch your feelings. For example it is not pleasant to me that drivers of minibuses use foul language on passengers, or passive  in mail of Russia which I watched personally. The situation changes for the better, but not so quickly as it would be desirable. UPD: Mail of Russia is the sample of rudeness! To force itself to go there, it is necessary to have the strong motive and when there you come, at once morally  to defend the advantage because about you most likely try to wipe feet. It is necessary to be on  to get nasty in the answer then you will not feel . That they there the favor do such sensation accepting and giving sendings.

15

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: S> Esteemed fragments from its interview, and there was a sensation that someone strongly offended him in Russia. At it something wrung out?  that else it is necessary to do. Sucker Ups is Serebryakov. Confused with Cyril Serebrennikov. Yes all one.

16

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: S> Still like did not consider a subject: actor Serebryakov named national idea of Russia force, impudence and rudeness. Esteemed fragments from its interview, and there was a sensation that someone strongly offended him in Russia. The person who immigrated to Canada, but continues to earn money in Russia, throws mud at the country. A fable reminded: the PEOPLE NOT THAT! Clearly. Strange, I thought that it is difficult to find more Russian actor, than Serebryakov. Well, at least it does not remain here and does not ache, and fairly sent all of us ...

17

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, Vedmed, you wrote: I have enough acquaintances who live out of Russia already more than 10 years. Successful people, the majority in IT or a science. Financially, in difference from Serebryakov, in any way to Russia are not connected. Never heard from them such judgement, as from Serebryakov. What do they do not so? If they to you in the person tell about impudence and rudeness - that become impudent boors. So all of them do so.

18

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, Videoman, you wrote: V> All acquaintances which were very well arranged in the USA (live better the average American), with very big sympathy and interest concern Russia and Russian, all support Putin and its foreign policy. True observation. At such as a rule communications with the native land are not torn off. For example business in the Russian Federation, a cache deduce through circuits.

19

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, IncremenTop, you wrote: S>> the blessing all normally ended. IT> as soon as there will be an understanding that here now you will attack and at you is valid all life  to devils, and can  to solar Magadan on all life - then also emotions will be deafened at once. I understand it just and the first did not begin. In those cases opponents of such understanding did not have a Blessing, I stand for myself can. But besides, even in case of self-defense it is possible to run into troubles if to be overzealous. Life - a difficult piece)

20

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, koenig, you wrote: S>> People at us emotional (here it is possible  southern hot blood of times of a horde the role plays). K> genetics southern blood do not confirm (and east too, by the way). On genes Russian = east Slavs + 15 % finno-ugrov. I lived some years in Finland - with northern people we also have something the general (9 months in cold live before once again something to make think some times. Energy and warmly we protect). But if to compare mentality of Russian and the Finn is the sky and the earth.

21

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, sad1381, you wrote: Thanks that began a subject. Itself wanted , but hands did not reach? S> if to discard emotions, in my opinion rigidity (not cruelty, and not  and rudeness) really is present at a generalized character of the modern Russian person, Russian character. It often helps us, but often and hinders. To cave in we badly we are able, and in life it sometimes is necessary. If to discard emotions everyone speaks about the cockroaches. In that environment where it communicates, it is norm. But it extrapolates it in all Russian. For it - protective response. For us - and why he in Russia earns till now? Left - if you please earn there and shut up. You can not, the loser - simply shut up!

22

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

S> I some years lived in Finland - with northern people we also have something the general (9 months in cold live before once again something to make think some times. Energy and warmly we protect). But if to compare mentality of Russian and the Finn is the sky and the earth. Well so on 85 % not therefrom)

23

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, galileo, you wrote: G> UPD: Mail of Russia is the sample of rudeness! To force itself to go there, it is necessary to have the strong motive and when there you come, at once morally  to defend the advantage because about you most likely try to wipe feet. It is necessary to be on  to get nasty in the answer then you will not feel . That they there the favor do such sensation accepting and giving sendings. To whom as carries. In operation of post offices only queues enrage me, and here rudeness did not face.

24

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, cjazz, you wrote: a C> True observation. At such as a rule communications with the native land are not torn off. For example business in the Russian Federation, a cache deduce through circuits. Well the pig of a dirt finds. Instead of finds - so creates, invents.

25

Re: Force, impudence and rudeness

Hello, biochemist, you wrote: B> Left - if you please earn there and shut up. You can not, the loser - simply shut up! ! Just you are rude, without understanding thin artist's soul.