Topic: The element "database integrity check" is not fulfilled in plans of service
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (RTM-GDR) (KB4019088) - 13.0.1742.0 (X64) Jul 5 2017 11:41:17 PM Copyright (c) Standard Edition Microsoft Corporation (64-bit) on Windows Server 2016 Standard 6.3 <X64> (Build 14393:) (Hypervisor)
The content of the plan of service:
1) database integrity check
2) successful performance
3) index evolution
5) statistics update
7) Vypolneie T-SQL: DBCC FREEPROCCACHE
9) database backup (full)
10) successful performance
11) cleaning after service
12) log cleaning
1. There was a failure of disks, time on time fell out on the virtual machine disks with system (master, msdb, model) and on the same disk target DB.
2. After several reboots of a host and yankings of loops on the server disks came like to norm, but in the course of recovery of operation of disks some DB passed in a state "suspicious" (suspect) passed some DB, in particular msdb and 2 target DB.
3. To recover through to "recover" or request in SSMS it did not turn out for a DB msdb. At me was same SQL the server in other place from it took msdb and replaced.
4. After that for msdb translated in a state "in a network" and "a multiple user mode"
5. For target DB used the following:
ALTER DATABASE % my target DB of % SET EMERGENCY; DBCC CHECKDB (% my target DB of %, REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS; ALTER DATABASE % my target DB of % SET ONLINE; sp_removedbreplication ' % my target DB of %'
6. After that target DB settled into shape and work, however my plan of service ceased to work because of an element "database integrity check", an error in logs of the plan of service:
To check up integrity of a database Connection with the local server Databases % my target DB of % To include indexes Only the physical
It was not possible to fulfill action to "Change" for following object: "Server", "% my server of %".
7. If to remove from the plan of service an element "database integrity check" the plan fulfills without errors, I however can not in full I understand value of an element, but it is corner and primary at least for understanding that the copy of a DB instead of a copy probably not porridges from 0 and 1 in the future becomes.
8. Tried to do it:
USE master go DBCC FREEPROCCACHE go DBCC FREESYSTEMCACHE (' ALL ') go
All same errors