1

Topic: Changeover of a part of the text

Good afternoon. Prompt to the beginner:
1) as in lines of a field name (varchar255) tables to replace a text part ' the Russian Federation ' on ' Russia'
2) if in lines of a field name_full (varchar255) contains a text part ' the test ' to appropriate value 1
3) as in management studio 2012 to open the table that it was possible to edit some values manually?

2

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

alyam;
Already ten years the beginner?
1. Update replace
2. Update like
3. Hands, before it to include a brain and to open eyes

3

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

Ken@t wrote:

alyam;
Already ten years the beginner?
1. Update replace
2. Update like
3. Hands, before it to include a brain and to open eyes

I am more on AD)
3. Couples I do not see. I see only edit 200 rows...

4

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

alyam wrote:

3. Couples I do not see. I see only edit 200 rows...

And it well absolutely in any way does not approach for editing of records? Tried?

5

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

Correct .;
Well approaches, of course, but records 2000

6

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

alyam wrote:

correct .;
Well approaches, of course, but records 2000

Yes you that?! And this restriction directly cannot be changed? And all of you at once be going to change or  in parts? And if in parts can guess selection conditions there in a certain place to deliver? You generally opened this point?

7

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

Sergey Sizov wrote:

it is passed...
Yes you that?! And this restriction directly cannot be changed? And all of you at once be going to change or  in parts? And if in parts can guess selection conditions there in a certain place to deliver? You generally opened this point?

I opened, probably the second time in life, tell, how following 200 to change

8

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

TaPaK;
Services-parameters-observers of objects SQL the server - Commands
, the English studio is not present near at hand

9

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

waszkiewicz wrote:

TaPaK;
Services-parameters-observers of objects SQL the server - Commands
, the English studio is not present near at hand

, submit that that Bobbi writes

wrote:

And if in parts can guess selection conditions there in a certain place to deliver?

10

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

TaPaK;
big_smile it is necessary to understand that means under "following 200"

11

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

waszkiewicz wrote:

TaPaK;
big_smile it is necessary to understand that means under "following 200"

wrote:

you generally opened this point?

12

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

TaPaK wrote:

it is passed...
I opened, probably the second time in life, tell, how following 200 to change

Ppts...
In the toolbar which has appeared together with a window for editing of records  a button with  SQL or combination Ctrl-3.
I hope make out  request which to you selected aforementioned records,   can modify it under your discretion though on 200, though on 2000, though still somehow with slander usage where. And then pushing the same toolbar  with red exclamation point (in old studios) or  Ctrl_R force  studio to give to you to edit the records necessary to you.

13

Re: Changeover of a part of the text

Sergey Sizov wrote:

it is passed...
...
In the toolbar which has appeared together with a window for editing of records  a button with  SQL or combination Ctrl-3.
I hope make out  request which to you selected aforementioned records,   can modify it under your discretion though on 200, though on 2000, though still somehow with slander usage where. And then pushing the same toolbar  with red exclamation point (in old studios) or  Ctrl_R force  studio to give to you to edit the records necessary to you.

wrote:

And if in parts can guess selection conditions there in a certain place to deliver?

You will master request about the following 200?