1

Topic: Simplification

2

Re: Simplification

3

Re: Simplification

Hello, modev, you wrote: M> Some banks know, called and told that it is possible to specify the currency transaction CODE in the Remark to the Instruction about write-off of means. Do not prompt, what code to specify?

4

Re: Simplification

Hello, organoleptica, you wrote: O> Hello, modev, you wrote: M>> Some banks know, called and told that it is possible to specify the currency transaction CODE in the Remark to the Instruction about write-off of means. O> do not prompt, what code to specify? It specify at the employee of currency control. At me a part of contracts 21500, and a part 20200

5

Re: Simplification

Whether I can receive money from abroad on the currency account opened by me as the physical person in the Russian bank?

6

Re: Simplification

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: whether > I Can receive money from abroad on the currency account opened by me as the physical person in the Russian bank? Already as 25 years almost. smile

7

Re: Simplification

Hello, modev, you wrote: M> At me a part of contracts 21500, and a part 20200 Always 20200, or in case of an advance payment  20100? If payment becomes two parts, for the first it is necessary to specify 20100, and for the second - 20200?

8

Re: Simplification

Whether >> I Can receive money from abroad on the currency account opened by me as the physical person in the Russian bank? F> already as 25 years almost. smile From our side it  as 13 % + payments in funds, and from that side such operation is possible? For example under the French laws. In it for me  taxes to pay there (in the absence of the law on the double taxation)?

9

Re: Simplification

Hello, modev, you wrote: M> It specify at the employee of currency control. M> at me the part of contracts 21500, and a part 20200 And  does not object?

10

Re: Simplification

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > From our side it  as 13 % + payments in funds, and from that side such operation is possible? For example under the French laws. In it for me  taxes to pay there (in the absence of the law on the double taxation)? In the USA, if you on fill the tax form to avoid double taxation, you will lose on top 30 %.

11

Re: Simplification

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Always 20200, or in case of an advance payment  20100? I do not have advance payments. I eat> If payment becomes two parts, for the first it is necessary to specify 20100, and for the second - 20200? Employee  himself prompts, that to specify.

12

Re: Simplification

Hello, molin, you wrote: M>> It specify at the employee of currency control. M>> at me the part of contracts 21500, and a part 20200 M> And  does not object? From what. They told, depending on the contract text.

13

Re: Simplification

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: whether >>> I Can receive money from abroad on the currency account opened by me as the physical person in the Russian bank? F>> already as 25 years almost. smile > From our side it  as 13 % + payments in funds, and from that side such operation is possible? For example under the French laws. In it for me  taxes to pay there (in the absence of the law on the double taxation)? You as  can receive money any method, though a cash, though through bank as  the person though into account  on a method of obtaining of money of % of the tax does not depend

14

Re: Simplification

Hello, Wawan, you wrote: W> you as  can receive money any method, though a cash, though through bank as  the person though into account  W> on a method of obtaining of money of % of the tax does not depend To the first  checks. Without the contract and the act how to justify, what you have the right to 6 % the tax?

15

Re: Simplification

Hello, molin, you wrote: M> Hello, Wawan, you wrote: W>> you as  can receive money any method, though a cash, though through bank as  the person though into account  W>> on a method of obtaining of money of % of the tax does not depend M> To the first  checks. Without the contract and the act how to justify, what you have the right to 6 % the tax? There are all contracts why you solved that obtaining of money not through settlement account  is mandatory is deviation from taxes  can receive money at the choice as to it more conveniently