1

Topic: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Permanently you read salaries of programmers in this or that software office are how much high. But whence these software offices take such customers to pay programmers + servicing  + profit of the firm? Whether is easier to customers to employ the same Hindus or Chineses on frilans-sites? And if work with big customers where take so much large? Can at whom there is an insider information?

2

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: whether M_A> is easier to customers to employ the same Hindus or Chineses on frilans-sites? At the customer is not present not only coding competences, but also product creation. Therefore it is necessary for them  not only writing of the code (freelancers-programmers), but also all process (managers, analysts, technical writers and etc.). Accordingly, there is an office which will be responsible for result, and money to take under circuit Time+Materials. So all we   type of Ljuksofta also works. And here where they find customers - here already a problem of egg and a hen which everyone solves in own way.

3

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, sharez, you wrote S> Accordingly, there is an office which will be responsible for result, and money to take under circuit Time+Materials. That is they show (uncover, send the abstract) to the customer of the finite worker, simply take the percent for its operation? Otherwise as it is possible to take money for Time+Materials And certainly the question of a finding of the specific customer would be very interesting.

4

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: M_A> Permanently you read salaries of programmers in this or that software office are how much high. But whence these software offices take such customers to pay programmers + servicing  + profit of the firm? It because that you permanently read, and do nothing. Month 3 suffices and the best 6-9 to work vkakoj-nibud  to office and such naive questions disappear by itself. For, who has such customers they and open the  office and at whom is not present - that and does not open. Whether M_A> is easier to customers to employ the same Hindus or Chineses on frilans-sites? They want service - the complete decision *, they pragmatics *, they do not want the left hand of the Hindu  to the right hand of the Chinese on somebody  a site and as a result to suffer much. They want the Decision. *. Overcoming a precipice, marketing and sale a high tech of the goods of J. Moore Kstati quitted 3 issuing, in 2014 M_A> And if work with big customers where take so much large? Argue as the retail seller of the goods got on the wholesale market. The market of services so does not work M_A> Can at whom there is an insider information? On the one hand on that it and the insider information that it not to share. On the other hand the insider also is not necessary to you. You need simply introduction in a subject

5

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, Mna, you wrote: Mna> It because that you permanently read, and do nothing. Month 3 suffices and the best 6-9 to work vkakoj-nibud  to office and such naive questions disappear by itself. Mna> for who has such customers they and open the  office and at whom is not present - that and does not open. In large  to office and truth did not work, because and I ask. That is you consider that  the office opens "on top" - the person from the West or rich from here who already has outputs on customers? Mna> *. Overcoming a precipice, marketing and sale a high tech of the goods of J. Moore Spasibo for the literature, I esteem!

6

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: M_A> Hello, sharez, you wrote S>> Accordingly, there is an office which will be responsible for result, and money to take under circuit Time+Materials. M_A> That is they show (uncover, send the abstract) to the customer of the finite worker, simply take the percent for its operation? Otherwise as it is possible to take money for Time+Materials On a miscellaneous. Sometimes and happens. To me somehow  to work in one large  to office under such circuit. Me leased in already existing  the developers working directly at the customer. But as a rule it works to another. M_A> also certainly the question of a finding of the specific customer would be very interesting. So to you directly here also tell. Variants set. In each specific case on a miscellaneous. If at you already solid firm with experience, customers can to come also. And in the beginning it is necessary to search and establish somehow with them relations. A lot of different, but any simple if it is finite someone from your relatives the choice  in any  is not responsible for variants. To structure.

7

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: whether M_A> is easier to customers to employ the same Hindus or Chineses on frilans-sites? At first at all all in the world speaks logic Secondly logic approximately the such. There are such things as "reputation" and "risk". With the freelancer above risk than with . The reputation of the giant-bodishopa allows the manager of "big customer" to reduce the personal risk - in a case  it is possible to tell "we selected the partner which proved reliable". In it the reason why the large work with large, small with the small. But from these rules, fortunately, permanently there are exceptions.

8

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: M_A> In large  to office and truth did not work, because and I ask. That is you consider that  the office opens "on top" - the person from the West or rich from here who already has outputs on customers? Not mandatory from the West, not is mandatory rich, but here the output on the customer before office discovery already is in 99 % of cases.

9

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: M_A> Permanently you read salaries of programmers in this or that software office are how much high. But whence these software offices take such customers to pay programmers + servicing  + profit of the firm? Whether M_A> is easier to customers to employ the same Hindus or Chineses on frilans-sites? M_A> and if work with big customers where take so much large? M_A> can at whom there is an insider information?

10

Re: Where GlobalLogic takes orders?

Hello, M_A_V, you wrote: whether M_A> is easier to customers to employ the same Hindus or Chineses on frilans-sites? Not easier. Since one business  a command, and another matter  a heap of not clear staff separately.