1

Topic: Firefox 60 GPO

Examples of policies surrendered under the impact of Chrome https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Fir … eployment: https://github.com/mozilla/policy-templ … -esr-only: {"policies": {"Extensions": {"Install": ["https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/somefile.xpi", "//path/to/xpi"] "Uninstall": ["addon_id@mozilla.org"], "Locked": ["addon_id@mozilla.org"]}}

2

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, _NN _, you wrote: _NN> Taki surrendered under the impact of Chrome did not transit and  how many years. We because of it selected chrome from quality  the browser (well and because of more simple setting of certificates). I hope Gromoptitsy it too concerns.

3

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, Somescout, you wrote: S> did not transit and  how many years. We because of it selected chrome from quality  the browser (well and because of more simple setting of certificates). The whole world selected it because of availability of policies. On the other hand there were less operations And Edge similar repeats way Firefox, till now the politician for setting of the extension did not give.

4

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, _NN _, you wrote: _NN> Hello, Somescout, you wrote: S>> did not transit and  how many years. We because of it selected chrome from quality  the browser (well and because of more simple setting of certificates). _NN> the whole world selected it because of availability of policies. On the other hand there were less operations I and wrote that because of policies + certificates. Besides at chrome of jambs too suffices - the same in essence not switched-off service of update (it can to forbid update chrome, but it is impossible to cut down absolutely). _NN> And Edge similar repeats way Firefox, till now the politician for setting of the extension did not give. At me the dual relation to Edge - on the one hand sensation that they  suffer, instead of  it in a normal direction. On the other hand, when recently tried to get seriously on FF or Vivaldi - suddenly  that on stability + to possibilities engine Edge is quiet  and chrome, and  (Quantum which). Strange - but the fact.

5

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, Somescout, you wrote: S> did not transit and  how many years.  how many years all it was, only registered in a file, instead of in the register. In article there is a link.

6

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, wildwind, you wrote: S>> did not transit and  how many years. W>  how many years all it was, only registered in a file, instead of in the register. In article there is a link. , but . One business to create GPO and to anchor it to the necessary branches AD, another to do the same by scripts on all machines moreover and in rather implicit type. I solved this problem for Thunderbird - there so much jambs  (including that Thunderbird very crookedly fulfills UTF8 in configuration scripts). Firefox  it is not necessary in the corporate environment without support GPO.

7

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, wildwind, you wrote: W> Hello, Somescout, you wrote: S>> did not transit and  how many years. W>  how many years all it was, only registered in a file, instead of in the register. In article there is a link. And it is possible to give the reference from what version it appeared? I will not remember about Files.

8

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, _NN _, you wrote: _NN> And it is possible to give the reference from what version it appeared? From time immemorial. Can 3, can 4, can earlier. Here the link, which 15 years: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=222973

9

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, _NN _, you wrote: _NN> And it is possible to give the reference from what version it appeared? From time immemorial. Can 3, can 4, can earlier... Here the link, which 15 years: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=222973

10

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, wildwind, you wrote: W> Hello, _NN _, you wrote: _NN>> And it is possible to give the reference from what version it appeared? W> from time immemorial. Can 3, can 4, can earlier. W> Here the link, which 15 years: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=222973 And how by means of it to install the extension from shop?

11

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, _NN _, you wrote: _NN> And how by means of it to install the extension from shop? Without concept. Most likely in any way, since it is the mechanism for application of administrative adjustments (preferences).

12

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, Somescout, you wrote: S> suddenly  that on stability + to possibilities engine Edge is quiet  and chrome, and  (Quantum which). Interesting. And by what possibilities, for example?

13

Re: Firefox 60 GPO

Hello, wildwind, you wrote: W> Hello, Somescout, you wrote: S>> suddenly  that on stability + to possibilities engine Edge is quiet  and chrome, and  (Quantum which). W> it is interesting. And by what possibilities, for example? Got used already, for example, to pan scrolling - in chrome it is not present, at  any feature necessary did not find (though like in the chrome is), FF (last) is regular  at rendering of some pages (not tightly - the page before update ceases ). Edge somehow it appears more stablly. Already itself was surprised.