1

Topic: breaks the law

Receiving the decision of the authorized organ on the prohibition of this or that site, Roskomnadzor is obliged in flow of days to define its hosting-provider, to direct it the appropriate notification message and to import a site to the register. If in flow of 3 days from the moment of sending of the notification message access to the forbidden information still is possible on the specified domain or the address, Roskomnadzor imports the network address of a resource to the register. At first Roskomnazdor in law violation did not begin to wait for 3 days, and blocked Google at once. Secondly Roskomnazdor blocked not one address, and a subnet entirely, including respectable sites. Excess of the auxiliary powers is available. The federal law on the information, information technologies and on information protection. Article 15.8.

2

Re: breaks the law

Hello, poznaya, you wrote: P> At first Roskomnazdor in law violation did not begin to wait for 3 days, and blocked Google at once. Secondly Roskomnazdor blocked not one address, and a subnet entirely, including respectable sites. Excess of the auxiliary powers is available. Bring an action. I am serious.

3

Re: breaks the law

Hello, Evgeniy Skvortsov, you wrote: ES> bring an action. I am serious. No, you scoff. They only in  or on a forum can. Interesting, from  though one can give entering number of the petition?

4

Re: breaks the law

Hello, poznaya, you wrote: P> At first Roskomnazdor in law violation did not begin to wait for 3 days, and blocked Google at once. And for what blocked Google?

5

Re: breaks the law

F> and for what blocked Google? Google for today did not satisfy the requirement of Roskomnadzora and in violation of a verdict of court continues to allow companies Telegram Messenger Limited Liability Partnership to use the IP addresses for activity realization in territory of Russia. https://twitter.com/roscomnadzor/status … wsrc%5Etfw

6

Re: breaks the law

Hello, moriarti, you wrote: F>> and for what blocked Google? M> Google for today did not satisfy the requirement of Roskomnadzora and in violation of a verdict of court continues to allow companies Telegram Messenger Limited Liability Partnership to use the IP addresses for activity realization in territory of Russia. M> https://twitter.com/roscomnadzor/status … wsrc%5Etfw so it  blocked. And nobody locked Google.

7

Re: breaks the law

Hello, neFormal, you wrote: F> so it  blocked. F> and nobody locked Google. Write that  works without problems.

8

Re: breaks the law

Hello, moriarti, you wrote: M> Write that  works without problems. Write that in Kiev the uncle.

9

Re: breaks the law

Hello, Ops, you wrote: M>> Write that  works without problems. Ops> write that in Kiev the uncle. To you it is finite more visibly

10

Re: breaks the law

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> Write that in Kiev the uncle. I came there when there was from tens comments. And so at that time the first was without a floor-mat and curses about that in a judgement about a cart there is no not a word about to block all hosting platforms, Google and 20 million addresses. In an hour another this comment already is not present, but is full with muffled , which as I understood, deliberately do not delete to force down a monologue vector in confused flood.

11

Re: breaks the law

Hello, moriarti, you wrote: F>> so it  blocked. F>> and nobody locked Google. M> write that  works without problems. On a fence too much that is written. But the cart works with problems.

12

Re: breaks the law

Hello, moriarti, you wrote: M> I came there when there was from tens comments. And so at that time the first was without a floor-mat and curses about that in a judgement about a cart there is no not a word about to block all hosting platforms, Google and 20 million addresses. In an hour another this comment already is not present, but is full with muffled , which as I understood, deliberately do not delete to force down a monologue vector in confused flood. To me  that there in yours  happens.

13

Re: breaks the law

Hello, neFormal, you wrote: F> on a fence too much that is written. F> but the cart works with problems. Rabinovich sang? Messages transit successfully, not worse, than on .

14

Re: breaks the law

Hello, Kerk, you wrote: the Facts - 1. Strategically all becomes very much even correctly. If now they do not achieve anything rather the telegram, they collect very much great volume of the information to develop the plan of lock for a case when it really is required. 2.  in cases of actions when interests very many can be infringed, cannot operate independently. At it enough lawful levers to postpone lock which is inconvenient politically or impossible technically. 3.  is a whipping boy in such situations. It collects on itself(himself) all negative. Even if it is the direct order , about it will know not so many people. And for normal people and business - it is guilty . 4. The Kremlin the last initiatives gives protection tools practically for any officials, they will use too these laws on places. Thereby their loyalty is bribed, the system at which, the official will feel in safety at its full loyalty from the existing power is built. Except small which excite anybody, and are large, which for certain happen from a permission and is normal before choices, civil strifes.

15

Re: breaks the law

Hello, poznaya, you wrote: P> the Federal law on the information, information technologies and on information protection. Article 15.8. P> the Law something becomes, when for any action or inactivity there comes responsibility. Now  bears responsibility only for untimely blocking. Note, about deblocking anybody speaks are nothing you then will have legal proceedings long-long that on the basis of a judgement unblocked, it it costs nothing. At them the law - duty regulations.

16

Re: breaks the law

Hello, the Philosopher, you wrote: the Law something becomes, when for any action or inactivity there comes responsibility. Now  bears responsibility only for untimely blocking. Note, about deblocking anybody speaks are nothing you then will have legal proceedings long-long that on the basis of a judgement unblocked, it it costs nothing. At them the law - duty regulations. This same as though all arrested persons threw in prisons, and was not necessities within 48 hours to bring accusation and so all and died in prison.

17

Re: breaks the law

To me one is not clear. If  breaks the laws/rights/, etc. - that where claims in courts? In what a problem to the companies or public organizations a tax on  in court? Or to the "restrained" citizens to be thrown off and employ any legal firm - let  brings an action and butts with , observing all legal nuances. And that all this  on the Internet without any actions looks well absolutely childly.

18

Re: breaks the law

19

Re: breaks the law

Hello, dovecoder, you wrote: D> Hello, the Philosopher, you wrote:>> the Law something becomes, when for any action or inactivity there comes responsibility. Now  bears responsibility only for untimely blocking. Note, about deblocking anybody speaks are nothing you then will have legal proceedings long-long that on the basis of a judgement unblocked, it it costs nothing. At them the law - duty regulations. D> this same as though all arrested persons threw in prisons, and was not necessities within 48 hours to bring accusation and so all and died in prison. Once and was: detain in torture chambers you could as much as necessary. Stopped only one - places there all the same poorly for all. It then, much later about the rights thought.

20

Re: breaks the law

As/that/how it is necessary to do, etc. are details which make operation of the lawyer. Complexity can represent it only to the people far from jurisprudence. Just as programming represents complexity for the people far from programming. I that now level of a sensation round this subject does not correspond to level of specific actions.

21

Re: breaks the law

The initial premise is incorrect.  locks , instead of Google. If  locked Google, it would be the following level of marasmus. And that Google thus suffered, well is its problems, there is nothing to rummage IP addresses between the services and strangers.

22

Re: breaks the law

Hello, the Philosopher, you wrote: D>> This same as though all arrested persons threw in prisons, and was not necessities within 48 hours to bring accusation and so all and died in prison. Once and was: detain in torture chambers you could as much as necessary. Stopped only one - places there all the same poorly for all. It then, much later about the rights thought. With the virtual space is easier -  actually any amount of addresses is possible

23

Re: breaks the law

Hello, AeroSun, you wrote: AS> As/that/how it is necessary to do, etc. are details which make operation of the lawyer. Complexity can represent it only to the people far from jurisprudence. Just as programming represents complexity for the people far from programming. You of too good judgement on lawyers. Ordinary lawyers work under the circuit of writing off which they mastered at school, being .

24

Re: breaks the law

Hello, moriarti, you wrote: F>> on a fence too much that is written. F>> but the cart works with problems. M> Rabinovich sang? Messages transit successfully, not worse, than on . The doctor, I is healthy. Do not treat me.

25

Re: breaks the law

Hello, neFormal, you wrote: F> the doctor, I am healthy. Do not treat me. You - a find for the doctor. At first we make the false diagnosis, then we diagnose wonderful healing from .