1

Topic: toString on a mask

It is necessary to make string representation of objects of the list on an entering mask. The mask to me comes in the line where the order of fields with punctuation marks is specified,  and so forth I will not think as me it quickly to process, since the part of fields can be null, accordingly the comma is unnecessary, brackets in which the field name too not should undertake are necessary etc. as if one of fields null it is necessary to deduce value from another.

2

Re: toString on a mask

Hello, BlackEric, you wrote: BE> It is necessary to make string representation of objects of the list on an entering mask. BE> the mask to me comes in the line where the order of fields with punctuation marks is specified,  and so forth BE> I will not think as me it quickly to process, since the part of fields can be null, accordingly the comma is unnecessary, brackets in which the field name too not should undertake are necessary etc. BE> as if one of fields null it is necessary to deduce value from another. You do not subtilize you a finger show. An example in studio.

3

Re: toString on a mask

Hello, kov_serg, you wrote: _> Hello, BlackEric, you wrote: BE>> It is necessary to make string representation of objects of the list on an entering mask. BE>> the mask to me comes in the line where the order of fields with punctuation marks is specified,  and so forth BE>> I will not think as me it quickly to process, since the part of fields can be null, accordingly the comma is unnecessary, brackets in which the field name too not should undertake are necessary etc. BE>> as if one of fields null it is necessary to deduce value from another. _> you do not subtilize you a finger show. An example in studio. [Field1] {/[Field2]} {([Field3] <:> [Field4] <> [Field6])} {any text [Field17]} where: [Field] - to replace with field value. {} - if values at least one of fields that is not empty is deduced not empty value and the accompanying text if is <;> to deduce the specified character if weeding at the left and on the right are not empty. Should work  quickly since it is a lot of data. Lists which to transform too a lot of varied, therefore it would be desirable to implement the general class for handling.

4

Re: toString on a mask

Hello, BlackEric, you wrote: BE> should Work  quickly since it is a lot of data. Lists which to transform too a lot of varied, therefore it would be desirable to implement the general class for handling. If it is direct madly quickly (hardly such it is necessary), to generate the code on the basis of a pattern. And so - simply to create class ToStringBuilder, from it there to inherit type CompositeToStringBuilder and , in general to disassemble a pattern on composite and to generate defined these columns , and there already through the virtual calls all will work quickly enough.

5

Re: toString on a mask

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> If it is direct madly quickly (hardly such it is necessary), to generate the code on the basis of a pattern. And so - simply to create class ToStringBuilder, from it there to inherit type CompositeToStringBuilder and , in general to disassemble a pattern on composite and to generate defined these columns , and there already through the virtual calls all will work quickly enough. The mask dynamic, it to me comes. This pattern too somehow  is necessary.

6

Re: toString on a mask

Hello, BlackEric, you wrote: BE> [Field1] {/[Field2]} {([Field3] <:> [Field4] <> [Field6])} {any text [Field17]} BE> where: BE> [Field] - to replace with field value. BE> {} - if values at least one of fields that is not empty is deduced not empty value and the accompanying text if is BE> <;> to deduce the specified character if weeding at the left and on the right are not empty. Syntax is uncovered not completely.  the line, build a tree of operations and on it then generate the lines. BE> should work  quickly since it is a lot of data. Lists which to transform too a lot of varied, therefore it would be desirable to implement the general class for handling. Very quickly concept extensible. Profile. And then it is not known how many gigabyte a second you arranges? If it is a lot of data that you  with other problem, namely at load time speed and outswappings of the data. Here already it would be necessary to organize correctly the data that was scaled.

7

Re: toString on a mask

8

Re: toString on a mask

Hello, kov_serg, you wrote: _> Parsite the line, build a tree of operations and on it then generate the lines. And there is no example in the code?

9

Re: toString on a mask