1

Topic: One for all versions - that from ready?

What is from ready to sign  once the sign-code signature (files not to sign) and then this  all downloaded? ClickOnse demands that also all files signed, differently Windows produces the warning.

2

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> That is from ready to sign  once the sign-code signature (files not to sign) and then this  all downloaded? S> ClickOnse demands that also all files signed, differently Windows produces the warning. The system checks already unpacked files, she knows nothing that they were in any container, whether it has been signed, and how.

3

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> System checks already unpacked files, she knows nothing that they were in any container, whether it has been signed, and how. If to make Unblock - system of anything will not check, no warnings will exist. I.e.  should unpack archive as 7zip, removing all these locks.

4

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> If to make Unblock - system of anything will not check, no warnings will exist. Unblock does nothing with signatures, it only deletes Zone Identifiers from NTFS Alternate Data Streams. S> I.e.  should unpack archive as 7zip, removing all these locks. More precisely - without adding them.

5

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: S>> If to make Unblock - system of anything will not check, no warnings will exist. I eat> Unblock does nothing with signatures, it only deletes Zone Identifiers from NTFS Alternate Data Streams. About what speech generally? We have a problem - Windows does not allow to launch  without . The decision - to make one  for all versions. At it and the rating will be one (it will not be nullified with an output of the new version) and to sign enough 1 time for some years (at Timestamp-service usage). If files without  already are copied and made Unblock - no warnings from system at start will exist. Here at me and a question: whether is already ready  by which all it is able to do?

6

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> Here at me and a question: whether is already ready  by which all it is able to do? Inno is able.

7

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> About what speech generally? S> we Have a problem - Windows does not allow to launch  without . Already I do not understand, about what speech. What do you name "" and what exactly means "does not allow to launch"? Generally in any way does not allow to launch, or  notifies, what it is not signed? S> the decision - to make one  for all versions. At it and the rating will be one (it will not be nullified with an output of the new version) Aha, and glitches of any of versions too will be attributed to all versions at once. S> If files without  already will are copied and made Unblock - no warnings from system at start will exist. If the system is adjusted to notify about unsigned executed files (or generally to lock their start) - no installer can bypass it.

8

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Already I do not understand, about what speech. What do you name "" and what exactly means "does not allow to launch"? Generally in any way does not allow to launch, or  notifies, what it is not signed? Speech about Windows 10, there such window by default: to launch - it is necessary to push "More info" and there to select Run Anyway that for many users will be a barrier. I eat> If the system is adjusted to notify about unsigned executed files (or generally to lock their start) - no installer can bypass it. System by default, Windows 10. Notifies only about the files downloaded from the Internet.  it will be signed and here that that this  installs in system - is not signed.

9

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> Notifies only about the files downloaded from the Internet. Well and how your way the system can learn what the file is downloaded from the Internet? For this purpose the browser adds to it Zone Id in ADS. If it is simple ZIP-archive corresponding Zone Id it is added and at copying of a file by system means. And if the file is derived by the normal archiver or , they need not to add only ADS, and all . So search for the installer which is not removing any signs, and simply deriving file precisely in that type in what it lies in a packet, and in a packet putting in that type in what has been presented initially.

10

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Well and how your way the system can learn what the file is downloaded from the Internet? For this purpose the browser adds to it Zone Id in ADS. If it is simple ZIP-archive corresponding Zone Id it is added and at copying of a file by system means. And if the file is derived by the normal archiver or , they need not to add only ADS, and all . So search for the installer which is not removing any signs, and simply deriving file precisely in that type in what it lies in a packet, and in a packet putting in that type in what has been presented initially. Truly. I search for ready such installer which is able to receive the freshest version of the program.

11

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> That is from ready to sign  once the sign-code signature (files not to sign) and then this  all downloaded? S> ClickOnse demands that also all files signed, differently Windows produces the warning. We made (while in a type ) such setup c help Create Install (http://www.createinstall.com/). Works perfectly. Of us setup requests parameters from the server and operates under the received scenario. It is downloaded 7zip in temp and it is unpacked in the necessary folder in Program Files. The Windows are not interested  .

12

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S> That is from ready to sign  once the sign-code signature (files not to sign) and then this  all downloaded? S> ClickOnse demands that also all files signed, differently Windows produces the warning. WIX, InnoSetup and NSIS with any plug-in it can. But with them an eternal problem false positive. It is better to write the.exe with one button and progress by a bar which downloads and launches the present installer in a mode of silent setting.

13

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, autopsist, you wrote: A> It is downloaded 7zip in temp and it is unpacked in the necessary folder in Program Files. It is possible to download though single files, only it is necessary to do it not through API top level to which it is transferred only URL and a way for saving. Any WinHTTP quite suits.

14

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Hello, autopsist, you wrote: A>> It is downloaded 7zip in temp and it is unpacked in the necessary folder in Program Files. I eat> It is possible to download though single files, only it is necessary to do it not through API top level to which it is transferred only URL and a way for saving. Any WinHTTP quite suits. It is possible and so, but practice showed that one file - more informatively for the general progress, is shown faster and more optimally for the smaller number of times twitches the server.

15

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, autopsist, you wrote: A> practice showed that one file - more informatively for the general progress, is shown faster and more optimally for the smaller number of times twitches the server. I too so did, but at the HARDWARE, as far as I understand, the installer is dragged , and through API the highest levels, differently by whom to these files  Zone Id?

16

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, cjazz, you wrote: Cs> WIX, InnoSetup and NSIS with any plug-in it can. But with them an eternal problem false positive. It is better to write the.exe with one button and progress by a bar which downloads and launches the present installer in a mode of silent setting. With what plug-in do not remember? Or how it can be called? Generally we every time  the certificate for the signature but if it will be possible to make simply the installer which downloads from the server archive (or its beret from a separate file) and unpacks and puts it and only once to sign this installer that it will be class.

17

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

S> That is from ready to sign  once the sign-code signature (files not to sign) and then this  all downloaded? There are two decisions which are not demanding generally the sign-code signature: 1. Distribution of files with usage 7zip. Lacks: 1.1 not all users understand that it for the strange file with such unusual extension. 1.2 most likely at the user is not present installed 7zip that demands still its setting. 1.3 magnifications of loading at support because of questions of users concerning item 1.1 and 1.2. Pluses: High compression. A solution of a problem with bat files if they are in the program. At from start even if they do not demand the administrative rights, the warning is produced. I apply this method, the v-core for open source and a free software. 2. Usage for setting VB of scripts instead of a binary fitter. The interpreter is already signed Microsoft. Lacks: 1.1. The user not so understands, what it for *.vbs a file? 1.2. Potentially some antiviruses can count these scripts . While I do not know about such antiviruses. 1.3. It is difficult to provide script access to a binary file to what can launch - or all in a zip archive, but it is necessary to unpack both files, or it is necessary to write a difficult script on downloading. 1.4. If from such script to cause dialogues they are shown without visual styles. Pluses: At start there is no that window, where it is necessary to the user to push that hardly noticeable reference to launch an installer. I plan to apply this method to a specific cross-platform software where in archive versions for a poppy and  are distributed still. There on sense it is clear that it is a fitter. While in fighting conditions did not apply, but actively I use vbs for administrative tasks and for some internal .

18

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, rean, you wrote: R> 1.3. It is difficult to provide script access to a binary file to what can launch - or all in a zip archive, but it is necessary to unpack both files, or it is necessary to write a difficult script on downloading. And why the difficult? Really to download a file there so it is difficult? R> 1.4. If from such script to cause dialogues they are shown without visual styles. Well, 1 dialogue with , as a matter of fact there suffices.

19

Re: One for all versions - that from ready?

Hello, Matrix_Failure, you wrote: M_F> Hello, cjazz, you wrote: Cs>> WIX, InnoSetup and NSIS with any plug-in it can. But with them an eternal problem false positive. It is better to write the.exe with one button and progress by a bar which downloads and launches the present installer in a mode of silent setting. M_F> with what plug-in do not remember? Or how it can be called? http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Inetc_plug-in M_F> generally we every time  the certificate for the signature but if it will be possible to make simply the installer which downloads from the server archive (or its beret from a separate file) and unpacks and puts it and only once to sign this installer that it will be class. For these purposes it is better to do the installer. Ready free decisions are used  and get to anti-virus bases.