Topic: Alternatives Jenkins are? Or how to overcome Jenkins?
The task extreme simple. Regularly to check git (or svn, or other server with source codes), at detection of changes to launch a script for the reassembly, then a script with tests. And to draw the assembled statistics.
At first sight, everything that is - even more and often paid. I missed something?
Or somebody can help council about Jenkins?
1. In a mode pipeline to documentation everywhere it is written "particulars - in Snippet Generator". The generator through time generates the code without options, for example for inquiry SVN gives simply
svn ' http://svn.company.com/ '
Neither frequencies of inquiry, nor the password - anything. It is treated?
2. How to unite results of tests from several configurations, for example in Multi-configuration project?
3. Plug-in Allure does not want to use installed in system allure, it is sharply necessary for it to hold in own Maven and Allure and each time to climb behind updates. It is treated?
4. And generally, than it is better to draw results from format JUnit? At Allure an inconvenient configurator without the documentation (the difference between results and reports should be clarified experimentally). Test Results Analyzer cannot unite the data from different tasks. What is still?
5. Where to specify password SMTP for mailing of notification messages?
6. There is very useful feature - to send the letter to the author , broken the test. But how to correlate with addresses?