26

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

the Strange comment, and especially about "to write and and so". To what it?

Mine to you council: simply do not pay attention to its flood:-Q

27

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

skyANA wrote:

it is passed...
Mine to you council: simply do not pay attention to its flood:-Q

is jealous))))))))

28

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

skyANA wrote:

it is passed...
Mine to you council: simply do not pay attention to its flood:-Q

Very efficient remark, thanks. And that I already thought that all disappeared also all of us die. Probably, dear developer did not pay attention to a subject "Code Fisrt + Triggers" because with technologies all is clear, a question on their mixing. smile

29

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga;
And what for to you to mix?

30

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

By the way, dear colleagues, time stole up  a contingent very much it would be desirable to hear your judgement concerning one article "Architecture of applications: conceptual layers and arrangements on their usage" .
Are accepted , remarks, additions and constructive criticism. The judgement  but "the Abstract levels Data Access Layer" especially interests.

31

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Petro123 wrote:

Calabonga;
And what for to you to mix?

Yes not I mix, I just try to prove what to mix - ANGRILY!

32

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

a question on their mixing. smile

if you  first variant of the answer - not to mix.
It logically.

33

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

By the way, dear colleagues, time stole up  a contingent very much it would be desirable to hear your judgement concerning one article "Architecture of applications: conceptual layers and arrangements on their usage" .
Are accepted , remarks, additions and constructive criticism. The judgement  but "the Abstract levels Data Access Layer" especially interests.

what for to spring on subjects? With the trigger that?  approaches?
Or we flood?

34

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Petro123;
Well, certainly, after all, we for the sake of it here also gathered!!! And on the other hand, only you can flood? smile
At us the free country, is not pleasant - do not read. And understanding people estimate. You carry yourselves to what people? smile

35

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga;
Well, I looked forward to hearing with logic. Logicians are not present.
While I stop.
Bought )

36

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

By the way, dear colleagues, time stole up  a contingent very much it would be desirable to hear your judgement concerning one article "Architecture of applications: conceptual layers and arrangements on their usage" .
Are accepted , remarks, additions and constructive criticism. The judgement  but "the Abstract levels Data Access Layer" especially interests.

The first phrase "Creation of difficult and not so difficult systems the task not trivial".
I do not remember, who told: "simply does not mean it is trivial", - but there where it is difficult, there it is clear that is not trivial:-Q

37

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga;
Fanned to "the Abstract levels Data Access Layer", looked at a picture.
There was a question. And you with DDD are familiar? Read Evans?

38

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

And still CLSA reminded: http://cslanet.com

39

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

skyANA;
All over, and what confused?

40

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

skyANA;
Reminded... ... Sooner or later, each programmer starts to write "bicycle". Here a question not in "bicycle", and in on what canons it to make, what rules to apply and what tools to use.

41

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

skyANA;
All over, and what confused?

Thought of introduction in what?
In what if to break into layers and to adhere to arrangements on their usage it becomes easier?

42

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

skyANA;
Reminded... ... Sooner or later, each programmer starts to write "bicycle". Here a question not in "bicycle", and in on what canons it to make, what rules to apply and what tools to use.

It was not the criticism, I do not oppose you, do not start to be protected:-Q

43

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

skyANA wrote:

it is passed...
Thought of introduction in what?
In what if to break into layers and to adhere to arrangements on their usage it becomes easier?

! Because by the same principle works, for example MVC Framework. You are exact , where the controler, and where representation (view). Is not present?

44

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

it is passed...
!

Then I would be played with introduction simply and accurately to express this thought that reading at once understood about what it will be a question.

45

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

skyANA wrote:

it is passed...
Then I would be played with introduction simply and accurately to express this thought that reading at once understood about what it will be a question.

Well. It is accepted, thanks!

46

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga;
Abruptly at you there under the link:

wrote:

So it was moved that since some time I ceased to divide projects on difficult and simple,

Found a gold bullet.

To title import words ASP.NET 5.

47

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Petro123 wrote:

Calabonga;
Abruptly at you there under the link:
it is passed...
Found a gold bullet.

To title import words ASP.NET 5.

Actually, it works both on WPF and on Core and on Silverlight worked. smile

48

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga wrote:

Actually, it works both on WPF and on Core and on Silverlight worked. smile

in sense?
Wpf a desktop
Core doubts
Silver is better not to mention

49

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga;
Even from the point of view of output in Google on key it is necessary to interpose.

50

Re: Code First + SQL Triggers

Calabonga;
Read.
Repository at you not absolutely a repository.
TagRepository in my opinion it is not meaningful. Also as well as Provider.
Example:

public class Post: EntityBase
{
public string Author {get; set;}
public string Title {get; set;}
public string Content {get; set;}
public string [] Tags {get; set;}
public DateTime CreatedAtUtc {get; set;}
public List <Comment> Comments {get; set;}
}
public class Repository <T>: IRepository <T> where T: EntityBase
{
private readonly ApplicationDbContext dbContext;
public Repository (ApplicationDbContext dbContext)
{
this.dbContext = dbContext;
}
public virtual T GetById (int id)
{
return dbContext. Set <T> ().Find (id);
}
public virtual IEnumerable <T> List ()
{
return dbContext. Set <T> ().AsEnumerable ();
}
public virtual IEnumerable <T> List (System.Linq.Expressions.Expression<Func<T, bool>> predicate)
{
return dbContext. Set <T> ().Where (predicate).AsEnumerable ();
}
public void Insert (T entity)
{
dbContext. Set <T> ().Add (entity);
dbContext. SaveChanges ();
}
public void Update (T entity)
{
dbContext. Entry (entity).State = EntityState. Modified;
dbContext. SaveChanges ();
}
public void Delete (T entity)
{
dbContext. Set <T> ().Remove (entity);
dbContext. SaveChanges ();
}
}

Whisker, about "somehow to process labels (tags)" takes care EF.
I to you would advise to esteem about Domain Driven Design. I think that it will be interesting to you.
https://www.amazon.com/Implementing-Dom … 0321834577