1

Topic: does not print PDF

I push the button to unpack but I receive the answer  the printer cannot work with files of format PDF ((? Earlier. To  printed.
What ?  or what?

2

Re: does not print PDF

And and here the printer?
AFAIK to Deliver on the computer free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

3

Re: does not print PDF

Leonid Kudryavtsev;
Perhaps he from a flash card interposed directly in the printer, wants. Where there to deliver Acrobat?

4

Re: does not print PDF

WildSery wrote:

Perhaps he from a flash card interposed directly in the printer, wants. Where there to deliver Acrobat?

There))) and to deliver)))
In more details I can not answer, the crystal full-sphere now grew dim.

5

Re: does not print PDF

Faced such problem on Windows 10 with one of  for pdf. All dared simply enough from another pdf a browser at the press sent

6

Re: does not print PDF

Areostar wrote:

I Push the button to unpack but I receive the answer  the printer cannot work with files of format PDF ((? Earlier. To  printed.
What ?  or what?

WildSery wrote:

Leonid Kudryavtsev;
Perhaps he from a flash card interposed directly in the printer, wants. Where there to deliver Acrobat?

and it reinstalled - that? The printer or a flash card?

7

Re: does not print PDF

Oh, all.

8

Re: does not print PDF

S.G. wrote:

and it reinstalled - that? The printer or a flash card?

PDF-ku

9

Re: does not print PDF

;
Windows. Well and the printer too

10

Re: does not print PDF

I will reach that computer, I will check up as prints the remaining.
But  messages did not receive earlier