1

Topic: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Went out of doors, and found out there on a place of the former lampposts the towers similar to the cellular. They are similar , . But it is too dense/often/close they are installed. Literally meters 150-200 as though it there were not cellular towers, and Wi-Fi. In Russia such equipment for certain do not let out. What it for constructions of an unknown civilization?

2

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > Went out of doors, and found out there on a place of the former lampposts the towers similar to the cellular. They are similar , . But it is too dense/often/close they are installed. Literally meters 150-200 as though it there were not cellular towers, and Wi-Fi. > In Russia such equipment for certain do not let out. What it for constructions of an unknown civilization? Slides, slides!!!

3

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Ops> Slides, slides!!! The picture produces my site, and it can break my constitutional laws on secret of private life. Recently I unflatteringly responded about one participant of a forum (the list  see), suddenly it collects coreligionists and all of them  to beat me?

4

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

> In Russia such equipment for certain do not let out. What it for constructions of an unknown civilization? Psychothrone radiators.

5

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

> Went out of doors, and found out there on a place of the former lampposts the towers similar to the cellular. They are similar , . But it is too dense/often/close they are installed. Literally meters 150-200 as though it there were not cellular towers, and Wi-Fi. > In Russia such equipment for certain do not let out. What it for constructions of an unknown civilization? Throw a stone. The owner comes running tells that it and how many and where to pay.

6

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > In Russia such equipment for certain do not let out. What it for constructions of an unknown civilization? Cellular retranslators of new generation which on FSB wave turn to generators of an infrasound of low-frequency radiation and cause in the population invincible sensation of fear (in case of national disturbances)

7

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

> That it for constructions of an unknown civilization? Many steels to note the strange rumble ostensibly impregnating all space. To hear it it is possible not always, and only the periods. In different subjects of the Russian Federation it something differs a little. That it for a rumble while remains a riddle. http://www.iksinfo.ru/stati/gipotezy-i- … echty.html http://www.wikiznanie.ru/wikipedia/index.php/__ (radio sound)

8

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > That it for constructions of an unknown civilization? Towers of Tele2, can? https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch& … 0%BA%D0%B8

9

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Hello, Ejnstok Fajr, you wrote: > Went out of doors, and found out there on a place of the former lampposts the towers similar to the cellular. They are similar , . But it is too dense/often/close they are installed. Literally meters 150-200 as though it there were not cellular towers, and Wi-Fi. The Same cellular towers. If at 2G/3G range was the order of kilometer and roofs of houses for confident spanning with ubiquitous implementation LTE of a tower it is necessary to stick through 150-200 meters sufficed. Here and  on each pole.

10

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

11

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Hello, starina_bz, you wrote: _> the Same cellular towers. If at 2G/3G range was the order of kilometer and roofs of houses for confident spanning with ubiquitous implementation LTE of a tower it is necessary to stick through 150-200 meters sufficed. Here and  on each pole. Strange, at first implemented LTE, and in some years began to stick towers. Then be faster it can coherently not with range, and with number of simultaneously operating subscribers.

12

Re: Found out installations of other hi-tech civilization

Hello, pagid, you wrote: P> Hello, starina_bz, you wrote: _>> the Same cellular towers. If at 2G/3G range was the order of kilometer and roofs of houses for confident spanning with ubiquitous implementation LTE of a tower it is necessary to stick through 150-200 meters sufficed. Here and  on each pole. P> it is strange, at first implemented LTE, and in some years began to stick towers. P> then be faster it can coherently not with range, and with number of simultaneously operating subscribers. Yes is not present. Then them also began to hang up. Current lampposts at first sufficed, but also confident reception 4G too was far not everywhere. Now simply put poles purely under towers, therefore began to be evident.