1

Topic: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Whether there are dangerous reefs?

2

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: whether R> There are dangerous reefs? In the presence of not wedged lock of a cowl all will be

3

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: whether R> There are dangerous reefs? On the sea to Belarus gathered? If it is serious, the question is not so clear. Certainly is - breakage in ways, road accident. All the same  4 kilometers to go, if I am not mistaken. That extreme still.

4

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, Unforgiver, you wrote: U> If it is serious, the question is not so clear. U> Certainly is - breakage in ways, road accident. All the same  4 kilometers to go, if I am not mistaken. U> that extreme still. Yes any extreme. Of motels on road it is full, is where to stop on rest. There the most important thing - Tatarstan to go round, that on them  employees not to get. I time passed - for eyes dialogue with them sufficed me.

5

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, Unforgiver, you wrote: U> If it is serious, the question is not so clear. U> Certainly is - breakage in ways, road accident. All the same  4 kilometers to go, if I am not mistaken. U> that extreme still. Gangs there everyones, bursts of asphalt mass,  drugs employees of traffic police, a setup various - as with this all?

6

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, LuciferNovoros, you wrote: LN> Yes any extreme. Of motels on road it is full, is where to stop on rest. There the most important thing - Tatarstan to go round, that on them  employees not to get. I time passed - for eyes dialogue with them sufficed me. These are which with an interval kilometer stand mutually? In what at them divorce consisted? Itself did not meet them, me only in Tolyatti tried to plant with false indications .

7

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: R> Hello, Unforgiver, you wrote: U>> If it is serious, the question is not so clear. U>> Certainly is - breakage in ways, road accident. All the same  4 kilometers to go, if I am not mistaken. U>> that extreme still. R> Gangs there everyones, bursts of asphalt mass,  drugs employees of traffic police, a setup various - as with this all? Setups, gangs... It on my of 90 something. Interesting, there is all it on immense open spaces? From traffic police (in respect of drugs) - at least from Lower to Moscow and then from Moscow to Smolensk generally no problems are present. It is a lot of cameras, werewolves recently did not meet generally. Bursts of asphalt mass... A tin any Stones from under wheels? Well besides, on the specified routes of anything similar it was not watched. But today is not present, and tomorrow repair start, and rubble departs. Here you will not guess.

8

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> It is which with an interval kilometer stand mutually? In what at them divorce consisted? Itself did not meet them, me only in Tolyatti tried to plant with false indications . With  to me did not stick, I will not begin to say lies. And a dial-up - "and  at you a headlight too bright. Xenon? About! The logger hangs. It closes the review. And mobile at you too the review superimposes. The protocol is made? Ah, yes... And you also exceeded..." Thu! I  from them. But nerves  fairly.

9

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: whether R> There are dangerous reefs? To send the machine an autocart to Moscow easier, and then to reach on it to Minsk. Overtook so 2 machines.

10

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, _Artem _, you wrote: whether R>> There are dangerous reefs? _A _> to send the machine an autocart to Moscow easier, and then to reach on it to Minsk. Overtook so 2 machines. I look at you a flag Belarus - emigrated to the Father from Sibirii?

11

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, Unforgiver, you wrote: U> Stones from under wheels? Well besides, on the specified routes of anything similar it was not watched. But today is not present, and tomorrow repair start, and rubble departs. Here you will not guess. It and without repair can take off. And even that it is more interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6B3O4F2b4M

12

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: R> I Look at you a flag Belarus - emigrated to the Father from Sibirii? Yes, dreamed to live in Minsk.

13

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: whether R> There are dangerous reefs? Is. Terrestrial. In the Tyumen region or Kazakhstan. Much depends on a route. However, the first 535 km we go to Omsk directly.

14

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: whether R>> There are dangerous reefs? S> is. Terrestrial. In the Tyumen region or Kazakhstan. Much depends on a route. However, the first 535 km we go to Omsk directly. Anybody does not go any more through Kazakhstan, I think. You will spare 100 km, but you will lose on queues and bribes.

15

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: whether R>>> There are dangerous reefs? S>> is. Terrestrial. In the Tyumen region or Kazakhstan. Much depends on a route. However, the first 535 km we go to Omsk directly. R> anybody does not go any more through Kazakhstan, I think. You will spare 100 km, but you will lose on queues and bribes. Saving at the worst deals not less than 200 km. Bribes only for excess of speed. Queues on boundary are quite made. At night they are not present generally

16

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: S> saving at the worst deals not less than 200 km. Bribes only for excess of speed. Queues on boundary are quite made. At night they are not present generally My acquaintances went, told about signs of 20 km/hour on roads. If, God forbid, failure, owners  in run.

17

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, Tyomchik, you wrote: Those> do not allow to blind Prativnye easy ,  glass a shit and to exceed. About!  it was showed... Yes you will know that in Russia video loggers, the radar-detectors which hang on glass and not in sight of the driver are not forbidden. As navigators, as separate devices are not forbidden. And  I do not blind, for there are regular headlights with regular  light. So, pass by with the bonus bucket.

18

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> My acquaintances went, told about signs of 20 km/hour on Their roads and at us is full. Here recently on a route to Anapa what for made a traffic police post, delivered a sign 20.  it there - is conducted to nobody, but standing with another's numbers there always . A feeding trough, you understand, organized. M>. If, God forbid, failure, owners  in run. There is a such. And the policy is necessary still that boundary to intersect. So, saving on distance is easy superimposed by additional expenditures.

19

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, LuciferNovoros, you wrote: M>>. If, God forbid, failure, owners  in run. LN> there is a such. And the policy is necessary still that boundary to intersect. So, saving on distance is easy superimposed by additional expenditures. And how many time is necessary, that  to buy? Pity 200 km of that explicitly do not stand.

20

Re: Safe route from Novosiba to Belarus

Hello, rookie, you wrote: R> And how many time is necessary, that  to buy? Pity 200 km of that explicitly do not stand. Yes it just quickly. I never here in the insurance made out. Always before boundary. Well, half an hour occupied - a maximum. But and itself you will have a rest.