1

Topic: And what for to you antiradars?

Break?

2

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> Break? To they be to you? At me is not present and never was. But, probably, I break. And at you the machine does not go, or roads such worthless, what go always below a limit?

3

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> to They be to you? At me is not present and never was. But, probably, I break. Well here in an adjacent topic about loggers recalled about antiradars Ops> And at you the machine does not go, or roads such worthless, what go always below a limit? I am was insolent in limits + - 10 from a limit

4

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> Well here in an adjacent topic about loggers recalled about antiradars Not about antiradars, and about basis of cameras. In my opinion, it is a unique reason to take logger with GPS, differently is not present sense to overpay. S> I am was insolent in limits + - 10 from a limit Well here, itself write, what break Or if violation free it is not considered? It is not necessary to build of itself an innocent lamb.

5

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> Break? She also notifies, when speed exceed...

6

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Ops, you wrote: S>> Well here in an adjacent topic about loggers recalled about antiradars Ops> Not about antiradars, and about basis of cameras. I do not see difference Ops> In my opinion, it is a unique reason to take logger with GPS, differently is not present sense to overpay. Well, I the speed where  allows, in osd push. S>> I am was insolent in limits + - 10 from limit Ops> Well here, itself write, what break Or if violation free it is not considered? It is not necessary to build of itself an innocent lamb. The penalty - punishment. Punished - means broke. There are no penalties - means did not break. But I perfectly understand, certainly where you drive. Under the level to tighten and there already in mass to knock down. Does not quit.

7

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, rookie, you wrote: S>> Break? R> she also notifies, when speed exceed... Here, perhaps, I will agree, it will be useful for much. Not signs all always note...

8

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> the Penalty - punishment. Truly. S> punished - means broke. Truly. S> there are no penalties - means did not break. Incorrectly. ! = traffic regulations.

9

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> Here, perhaps, I will agree, it will be useful for much. Not signs all always note... You can simply not note a sign on restriction of speed because the waggon on a roadside superimposed it. And hardly there will be further valorous employees, with the camera. And everything, greetings.

10

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> Break? All right only would break...  a situation at a trip to regional center, good 4-polosaja road and mobile cameras. I slide to myself easy on cruise-control a limit + 17, the antiradar is not necessary. Behind arrives , blinks headlights, a pier pass, in a toilet I hasten. I move, I pass, I am returned in the left row - and here it before me brakes  in a floor to a limit-20. What happens? Ahead the camera, an antiradar began to squeak, under the camera  in a limit are afraid to go

11

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: Ops>> Well here, itself you write, what you break Or if violation free it is not considered? It is not necessary to build of itself an innocent lamb. S> the penalty - punishment. Punished - means broke. There are no penalties - means did not break. Means - did not catch. Or there was a bad/dark weather and the camera could not fix number.

12

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, SvoboduAnzheleDevis, you wrote: Ops>>> And at you the machine does not go, or roads such worthless, what go always below a limit? S>> I am was insolent in limits + - 10 from a limit the GARDEN> And your rollers certainly confirm it Yes.

13

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, LuciferNovoros, you wrote: S>> Here, perhaps, I will agree, it will be useful for much. Not signs all always note... LN> You can simply not note a sign on restriction of speed because the waggon on a roadside superimposed it. And hardly there will be further valorous employees, with the camera. And everything, greetings. Sucked round already this invention. On greetings we go reversely with employees, we see that the sign is closed, the employee it is necessary to fine a waggon, I go further. In general I  as there at you with sight and waggons, at me such situations for 10 years of any

14

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello,/aka/, you wrote: A> All right only would break... A> Behind arrives , blinks headlights, a pier pass, in a toilet I hasten. On a multistrip I do not spring on bands, let though  yes . However, in extreme left I too on a multistrip only at overtaking.

15

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: Ops>>> Well here, itself you write, what you break Or if violation free it is not considered? It is not necessary to build of itself an innocent lamb. S>> the penalty - punishment. Punished - means broke. There are no penalties - means did not break. M> means - did not catch. Or there was a bad/dark weather and the camera could not fix number. I am am surprised strongly with that fact that any politically active citizens (judging by an appropriate forum) do not believe that the variant is possible "does not break". The reasons of it are interesting... The General mistrust to all? An opinion on itself?

16

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> On greetings we go reversely with employees, we see that the sign is closed, the employee it is necessary to fine a waggon, I go further. On greetings we go reversely with employees, we see that the waggon left, the angered GAI officer writes out the penalty on-maximum.

17

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello,/aka/, you wrote: A> Reuljarnaja a situation at a trip to regional center, good 4-polosaja road and mobile cameras. I slide to myself easy on cruise-control a limit + 17, the antiradar is not necessary. Behind arrives , blinks headlights, a pier pass, in a toilet I hasten. I move, I pass, I am returned in the left row - and here it before me brakes  in a floor to a limit-20. What happens? Ahead the camera, an antiradar began to squeak, under the camera  in a limit are afraid to go I here somehow learned that not all know about free +20, as well as about that the speedometer normally uprates speed, they and force down all time below a limit.

18

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> I am am surprised strongly with that fact that any politically active citizens (judging by an appropriate forum) do not believe that the variant is possible "does not break". S> the reasons of it Are interesting... It is interesting To me as it is the same person openly speaks that breaks and simultaneously brings up other not such infringers, and no conflict in a head arises. Well, i.e. I understand that this person solved as if it most cleverly, and it that does all safely (not that some), but assume similar thinkers from that side thus itself cannot - here I do not understand this part already.

19

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, aik, you wrote: aik> it is interesting To me as it is the same person openly speaks that breaks and simultaneously brings up other not such infringers, and no conflict in a head arises. Well, i.e. I understand that this person solved as if it most cleverly, and it that does all safely (not that some), but assume similar thinkers from that side thus itself cannot - here I do not understand this part already. And I at it any more 1st time see that "there is no punishment - there is no violation". He, probably, considers, as the bread long loaf can be stolen, for do not punish because of insignificance of a damage.

20

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: A>> Behind arrives , blinks headlights, a pier pass, in a toilet I hasten. S> on a multistrip I do not spring on bands, let though  yes . However, in extreme left I too on a multistrip only at overtaking. On route 5 from my district to area the right row is normally hammered by waggons, and automobile +17 this constant advancing. To pass going faster - it is necessary to wait in the right row of enough long free window. It is difficult to name such driving  on bands.

21

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Tyomchik, you wrote: Those> TO says that to logger GPS it is necessary to register only speed. What for to register speed?

22

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Ops, you wrote: A>>... Brakes  in a floor to a limit-20. Ops> I here somehow learned that not all know about free +20, as well as about that the speedometer normally uprates speed, they and force down all time below a limit. I understood for a long time that not all these digits basically understand and know, where as it is authorized to go. Free +20, the speedometer uprates it  difficult. The antiradar does not peep -  in a floor, the antiradar peeps - we go more slowly a flow, remaining traffic regulations for .

23

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Those>> TO says that to logger GPS it is necessary to register only speed. Ops> what for to register speed? "I, - the inspector, did not exceed, in, look". Only, I suspect, to the inspector will be on a drum.

24

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello,/aka/, you wrote: A> I understood for a long time that not all these digits basically understand and know, where as it is authorized to go. Free +20, the speedometer uprates it  difficult. The antiradar does not peep -  in a floor, the antiradar peeps - we go more slowly a flow, remaining traffic regulations for . Yes is not present, the person that did not know about these moments. And I am not assured that it one such.

25

Re: And what for to you antiradars?

Hello, Sheridan, you wrote: S> Hello, LuciferNovoros, you wrote: S>>> Here, perhaps, I will agree, it will be useful for much. Not signs all always note... LN>> You can simply not note a sign on restriction of speed because the waggon on a roadside superimposed it. And hardly there will be further valorous employees, with the camera. And everything, greetings. S> sucked round already this invention. On greetings we go reversely with employees, we see that the sign is closed, the employee it is necessary to fine a waggon, I go further. S> in general I  as there at you with sight and waggons, at me such situations for 10 years of any the Waggon can not stand there, and drive in the right lane. Finish already with philosophy "with me there was no => an invention". S> On greetings we go reversely with employees And such at you though time was? Agree, tell - be torn, went. Through the continuous you are torn and you go, yes As in a joke was in bearded. The GAI officer of the driver stopped. Approaches - bla-bla-bla, sergeant Ivanov, I congratulate you a companion the driver, you are a million infringer in this place. In this connection from our department to you any different gifts rely, well and in view of that - we drink with you on 50 gram. - Eeee... How we drink? It... I at the wheel type... - Oh, cease! You are a MILLION infringer! It is possible for you, in such case. The driver drinks. - well, it is possible to go ? - It is finite! Happy journey, do not break more. The machine gets under way, the GAI officer runs to it with a whistle and a staff. - Opa, a companion the driver, your documents. Drank?  on survey. - so after all... Just, with you! I  the infringer. Gifts, 50 gram, here it here all. - Projdemte, . It you then were million. And  - one million-first. S> the employee it is necessary to fine a waggon Here it absolutely not clearly - for what?