1

Topic: , editing is offered.

Again deputies rsdn read. Here, already on the occasion of Vlad a fix offer, that of the rights for such not to deprive.

2

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: Here, already on the occasion of Vlad a fix offer, that of the rights for such not to deprive. Vlad under amnesty gets

3

Re: , editing is offered.

Here, already on the occasion of Vlad a fix offer, that of the rights for such not to deprive. Take is it a fix pushes more, it all-powerful . The correct editing, actually.

4

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: Again deputies rsdn read. Here, already on the occasion of Vlad a fix offer, that of the rights for such not to deprive. There speech about departure on . "Vlad's Case" - turn through continuous (and 4 rows:facepalm.  to it mold to punish  on courts. Whether from desire to teach bases of safe driving, whether for slow-wittedness (did not suggest "to settle in an amicable way").

5

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: Again deputies rsdn read. Here, already on the occasion of Vlad a fix offer, that of the rights for such not to deprive. And where interpretation of a word "repeated" is uncovered? Like heard that for any violations it "repeated within a year", but precisely anywhere did not see.

6

Re: , editing is offered.

7

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, Unforgiver, U> Even the deputy speaks. And I for these words of minuses would pick up the Deputy too picked up. Simply deputies hang out on more other resources, than .

8

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, biochemist, you wrote: B> There speech about departure on . "Vlad's Case" - turn through continuous (and 4 rows:facepalm. Correctly. B> Vstrechku to it mold to punish  on courts. Whether from desire to teach bases of safe driving, whether for slow-wittedness (did not suggest "to settle in an amicable way"). Correctly. But mold simply so that is why that know - punishment for  almost infinitely more abruptly, than for turn - deprivation of the rights to 4 months against cheap 1.5  the penalty. And if the difference is only 1.5 against 5 already especially  will be on their molding.

9

Re: , editing is offered.

10

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> And where interpretation of a word "repeated" is uncovered? Like heard that for any violations it "repeated within a year", but precisely anywhere did not see. Probably Koap 4.3 + Koap 4.6: Article 4.3. The circumstances aggravating administrative responsibility 1. The circumstances aggravating administrative responsibility, admit:... 2) repeated fulfillment of a homogeneous administrative offense, that is fulfillment of an administrative offense during the period when the person is considered inflicted to administrative punishment according to article 4.6 of the present Code for fulfillment of a homogeneous administrative offense;... Article 4.6. Period during which the person is considered inflicted to administrative punishment the Person to whom administrative punishment for fulfillment of an administrative offense is assigned, is considered inflicted to the given punishment from the date of an entrance to validity of the decision about assignment of administrative punishment before the outflow of one year from the date of the termination of execution of the given decision.

11

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, Unforgiver, you wrote: U> Even the deputy speaks. And I for these words of minuses picked up the Deputy from LDPR. And, how much I remember, you told about conscious violations of traffic regulations.

12

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: U>> Even the deputy speaks. And I for these words of minuses picked up So you do not forget - on a site of humanoid robots of programmers you are. Here the heap of the formalists thinking that the person can to live as the robot. , not able to use a toilet paper without the instruction.

13

Re: , editing is offered.

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: Article 4.6. Period during which the person is considered inflicted to administrative punishment the Person to whom administrative punishment for fulfillment of an administrative offense is assigned, is considered inflicted to the given punishment from the date of an entrance to validity of the decision about assignment of administrative punishment before the outflow of one year from the date of the termination of execution of the given decision. Here thanks, the person is lovely. I too asked this question - from what to consider repeated violation.