1

Topic: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

We offer an unlimited readership of a site nix.ru the story how our company tried to find a clearance in a legal fog of a question on legalization of private unmanned aerial vehicles in a capital clear sky. More in detail here: the link

2

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

R> It is offered to an unlimited readership of a site nix.ru the strange mantra - here readers of a site rsdn, instead of nix

3

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

Hello, rustler, you wrote: R> Image: 130ps1534239004.png R> the story how our company tried to find a clearance in a legal fog of a question on legalization of private unmanned aerial vehicles in a capital clear sky Is offered to an unlimited readership of a site nix.ru. R> is more detailed here: the link there it is written [for violation of this prohibition the penalty to private persons makes from 3000 to 5000 rbl., to officials - from 30 000 to 50 000 rbl., and legal - from 300 000 to 500 000 rbl.] I will forgive to do it to the physical person and it is not soared, well such the penalty 5000? Yes almost anything!

4

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

Hello, rustler, you wrote: As you  the spam. Go on the a forum and there . Here what for?

5

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> Hello, rustler, you wrote: S> As you  the spam. Go on the a forum and there . Here what for? I suspect that they simply paid  for possibility of such spam. Because still never  them punished.

6

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

Hello, std.denis, you wrote: R>> It is offered to an unlimited readership of a site nix.ru SD> the strange mantra - here readers of a site rsdn, instead of nix at us it is standard title, for you we try not to write it. It would be desirable to receive comments on a subject.

7

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

Hello, Salih, you wrote: S> Hello, rustler, you wrote: R>> Image: 130ps1534239004.png R>> the story how our company tried to find a clearance in a legal fog of a question on legalization of private unmanned aerial vehicles in a capital clear sky Is offered to an unlimited readership of a site nix.ru. R>> is more detailed here: link S> there it is written [for violation of this prohibition the penalty to private persons makes from 3000 to 5000 rbl., to officials - from 30 000 to 50 000 rbl., and legal - from 300 000 to 500 000 rbl.] S> I will forgive to do it to the physical person and it is not soared, well such the penalty 5000? Yes almost anything! So that it so, but also  can except, and it costs all 100 000 with  the link

8

Re: : Where in Moscow it is possible to launch and ?

Hello, mike_rs, you wrote: _> Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S>> Hello, rustler, you wrote: S>> As you  the spam. Go on the a forum and there . Here what for? _> I suspect that they simply paid  for possibility of such spam. Because still never  them punished. For what you want to punish? We first-hand deliver the information to you, and you to punish-punish. If our reports do not read are not interesting to you. To some here are interesting, judging by passage to our site such almost one hundred that basically it is normal